jUST DANCE 2 scores Challenge Week 7:

Options

Replies

• looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: EVERYBODY'S WELCOME!!!!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

:noway: I honestly didn't think this challenge would last more than 2 weeks but you have all amazed me:noway: . Thank you so much for joining me!!!!!:blushing:

LouiseXXX
  • looby1968
    Options
    Does this really work for exercise? I would LOVE to do something like this for my workout but saw it more as a 'game'. Have y'all seen success with this? Please let me know if you have, b/c I would love to order these and jump on the band wagon!! THANKS! :smile:

They are fantastic 'games' but you manage to burn some serious calories, espesh if you pick the right songs!!! And you won't even notice, you'll be having soooooo much fun!!!

LouiseXXX
  • pjfmaui73
    Options
    thank you so much for starting this Louise!!! You're brilliant!!!

Pam :flowerforyou:
  • might4
    might4 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I only improved on my Satisfaction score but...burning 405 calories while having fun is never a bad thing!!!

Call Me 9517 (no change)
    Sway 10704 (no change)
    Satisfaction 9828 (improvement!!)
  • kaiasmama
    Options
    Beat my Sway score (only had time to do it a few times this morning before school) - 10965. Will try the others again later today!
  • georgina1000
    Options
    I have tried Just Dance 2 and it infuriates me - maybe I'm doing it wrong but I find having to wait for the next song to load very very annoying. I do the Sweat Dance - should I be doing another programme? I haven't been able to stick to it for this reason. Please help
  • tata2g3
    tata2g3 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Call me: 8401
    Sway: 11117
    Satisfaction: 9535

This was my 1st time doing Call Me
  • pjfmaui73
    Options
    improved on Call Me: 10433
    Improved on Sway: 11315
    No improvement on Satisfaction: 10095
  • pjfmaui73
    Options
    Improved on Call Me: 10433
    Improved on Sway: 11315
    No improvement on Satisfaction: 10095 :mad:
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    I have tried Just Dance 2 and it infuriates me - maybe I'm doing it wrong but I find having to wait for the next song to load very very annoying. I do the Sweat Dance - should I be doing another programme? I haven't been able to stick to it for this reason. Please help

It doesn't matter if you do the sweat mode or not.. just the songs posted. It's a bit tricky to get some of the moves, it took me a while to get them figured out, good luck!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Here are my high scores:

Call Me: 8668 :ohwell:
    Sway: 9514
    Satisfaction: 10568 :bigsmile:
  • looby1968
    Options
    Here are my high scores:

That's a pretty impressive score for Satisfaction!!!! I'm not too keen on it myself.

Can't wait for the week with 'Monster Mash'... Not!!!!

LouiseXXX
  • zcosborne86
    Options
    What a fabulous idea guys!! I've managed to do my knee in (I think I run funky :grumble: so I've been trying to find ways of doing low impact cardio to compliment the 30 day shred and I never thought about getting the wii dance out!

Fab!
  • looby1968
    Options
    Having a JD2 sesh this evening. Non-stop shuffle for at least 45 mins, here I come!!!!!! Oh, and a walk with 'Leslie Sansone' (there is absolutely nothing on the goggle box tonight - I don't have cable satellite, so not a great deal of choice.)

KEEP DANCING!!!!!!!!!!!

Louise
    XXX
  • BirdsofaFeather
    BirdsofaFeather Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Forced myself to do this.

Call Me: 8943
    Sway: 10655
    Satisfaction: 7185
  • RushinBruisette
    Options
    Having a JD2 sesh this evening. Non-stop shuffle for at least 45 mins, here I come!!!!!! Oh, and a walk with 'Leslie Sansone' (there is absolutely nothing on the goggle box tonight - I don't have cable satellite, so not a great deal of choice.)

KEEP DANCING!!!!!!!!!!!

Louise
    XXX

MY friend, I do believe I shall join you in both!! I'm gearing up now for non stop shuffle and will walk with Leslie after bit (rainy-blah day here or I'd go outside) .
  • RushinBruisette
    Options
    So I danced non-stop shuffle (61min) and burned 522cal (via HRM) and it started me with Rasputin (which I like a lot, but right away?!) and it threw in Satisfaction and Call Me both which I beat my high scores but only by about 50-60points.. Had a blast, thanks Louise for getting me to do it!!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Here are my high scores:

That's a pretty impressive score for Satisfaction!!!! I'm not too keen on it myself.

Can't wait for the week with 'Monster Mash'... Not!!!!

LouiseXXX

Thanks!

I dont really care for any of these songs and forced myself to do each song 3 times.

Monster Mash, oh I just love it...LOL
  • Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I just pick JD2 up last night. Can't wait to start. How are you gals figuring out your caloric burn?
  • looby1968
    Options
    So I danced non-stop shuffle (61min) and burned 522cal (via HRM) and it started me with Rasputin (which I like a lot, but right away?!) and it threw in Satisfaction and Call Me both which I beat my high scores but only by about 50-60points.. Had a blast, thanks Louise for getting me to do it!!

SNAP!!!!!! I started with Rasputin!!!!!! How spooky is that??

LouiseXXX