Any Ladies Under 5'?

Options
ebgbjo
ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
Looking for success stories from the short women here to keep me motivated. Tried to use the search, but didn't work out too well (would have to spend forever going through the search results since you can't search by forum)

Replies

• carrieloveshk
    carrieloveshk Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0"... or 4'11" feel free to add me!
  • JeanHaynes
    JeanHaynes Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1", so not quite as short as you were looking for, but feel free to add me as a short buddy.
  • vitosbud
    vitosbud Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11'. Not too much "success" yet but I'm looking for double digits this week :)
  • HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    i am 4'11" as well and would love to have a few shorties on my list! lol feel free to add me
  • kladams1
    Options
    Hi, I am 4'11 or 4'10 although I tell people I am 5'0. I get less jokes that way. I have been on the website for 70 days or so. And lost 27 lbs so far. I love this website!!!
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Thanks- going to add all of you- I am 4' 10 3/4, but doc always writes it as 4' 11, so I always take the extra 1/4" :D

Congrats kladams1!

Will keep my fingers crossed for you vitosbud
  • 2bfitforever
    2bfitforever Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 5 ft and have been on this site for about 3 weeks. Feel free to add me as a friend. I would also love to know how other petite women are successful in losing weight. I lost the first week but have stalled. I hope it is just temporary. I am curious to know what is everyone's daily calorie goal. Mine is 1200 before any exercise -- usually around 1500 with exercise. I have been eating most of my exercise calories back hoping that I can do that AND still lose weight.
  • tatiana_13
    Options
    Me! Me! 4 ft 11"!
  • JeanHaynes
    JeanHaynes Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 5 ft and have been on this site for about 3 weeks. Feel free to add me as a friend. I would also love to know how other petite women are successful in losing weight. I lost the first week but have stalled. I hope it is just temporary. I am curious to know what is everyone's daily calorie goal. Mine is 1200 before any exercise -- usually around 1500 with exercise. I have been eating most of my exercise calories back hoping that I can do that AND still lose weight.

I am about half way to my goal. I have the same daily caloric goal as you (1200) and usually have anywhere from 1500-2000 with exercise. You can definitely eat your extra calories from exercise and still lose weight. You will lose the most weight when starting out and then it will slow, but as long as you stick with it the results will definitely come in time. Take it with a grain of salt and be dilligent.
  • Blakemore1229
    Options
    doctors say i am 4'11 but i always jump it up too 5'...feel free to add me..
  • Wandami
    Wandami Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm 4 11 1/2...=0)
  • samb
    samb Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    4' 11 3/4" :)
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    I'm just over 5' at 5' 1/2" :)

I found a thread last night under Success stories for women 5'1"... not quite as short as under 5' but pretty close! :) I still have a *long* way to go so feel free to add me as a friend too if you want!
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11" and started with 100 lbs. to lose. So far I have lost 55 lbs. (most before I joined MFP).
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Sheila_KI
    Sheila_KI Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    5' 1/2" here.
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    4'11" I'm new here, too.
  • 4Matt
    4Matt Posts: 26
    Options
    I'm 4' 9"...My heavist was around 156. I'm 135 now. Just keep going even when you don't want to. Keep focused on your goals. My fiance gave me a goal if I lose I get a prize....not that fitting into my wedding dress in a month isn't prize enough, but extra incentive is always good!
    Make sure you watch what you eat & exercise. You can do it!
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    4'11" here...also tell people I am 5' even lol I have been here for 2 weeks so not a ton of success yet but feeling healthier :)
  • babyfatbegone
    babyfatbegone Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm 4' 11 3/4". Yes, that 3/4 matters. :) I'm kind of new and don't have friends on here. Some big support from us petite women is helpful. I'll add you. I've only lost a little so far, but I'll share my success when I get there.
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    4' 11" !!!! Losing weight is so slow!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!