Down 110 Pounds!!!

Options

Replies

• ♥BETHANY♥
    Options
    Thank you so much for the inspiration :) I weigh 270 and i don't know if i would be able to get that low in weight but i am hopeful! this is my first week and i hope that this is the change in my life that i need! I have 3 kids and i have kept the pregnancy weight from each one so im excited to see what i look like pre-babies :)
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look so much happier, healthier & younger!
    You are an inspiration. Thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • lruff1987
    lruff1987 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is FANTASTIC!!! Good job!
  • LilyBugsMommy
    LilyBugsMommy Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Congrats! This is very inspiring to me as I had a baby almost one year ago now and I have been having a hard time with my weight since having her. I have gained 17lbs in less than a year. Dealing with postpartum has not helped, but now that I am feeling much better emotionally I am finally ready to deal with the physical side of myself! Thank you for sharing!!
  • misskelly121
    Options
    You look fantastic! Such an inspiration! Congratulations!!! :)
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options

OMG you don't even look like the same person. You look like you are in your 40's on the left and in your 20's on the right. I'm glad you used your mom's passing as encouragement. I went the other way when my mom passed. I started eating, but you are right. Our mom's would want us healthy. I'm back up to 260 now and 9 months pregnant, so I am hoping I will have success when I start. I'll keep your's as inspiration. Thanks for sharing.
    Congrats on the baby! You can do this!!! I always felt so anxious after my last two kids when I was ready to start exercising again. Thanks for the compliment on my age too. My students say I look in my 40s in the first one as well. I was 24 there. I am currently 30. :smile:
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all your kind words and stories! You all inspire me to keep pushing through even when I don't feel motivated! :smile:
  • SkinnyGal08
    SkinnyGal08 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Wow your such and inspiration to us all :) so proud of you for all your hard work!! You look so amazing:)
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing. What an inspiration!
  • vgelaber
    vgelaber Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great, I am a new member and I am just starting been going through treatments for cancer and I am in remission so now I need to get back in shape. I actually gained weight while going through Chemo so now I need to loose about 75 pounds. Hope I have the dedication you did. Good luck to you
  • Melisha82
    Options
    AMAZING!!!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Congrats! that's an amazing accomplishment and you look soooo great :drinker:
  • 2Young4This
    2Young4This Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Huge well done!
  • sarahnicolexoxo
    Options
    OMG you look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • maryrshstattoo
    maryrshstattoo Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Congrads I'm heading to the 100lb loss mark and I know I feel so much better!!! Keep up the great job!
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    this is awesome!
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    oh my gosh what a difference. Yeah you!!!!
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    awesome job!
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Sensational girl! You're looking so fabulous!
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Great job, you look beautiful either way but very amazing and inspiring loss. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!