Hi! Newbie here...

newbecca423
newbecca423 Posts: 7
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, I'm Becca & I'm a newbie to MFP. I lost about 100 pounds using Weight Watchers, but have managed to put 23 of that back on. So I'm trying something "new" - good old fashioned calorie counting. I have some friends who recommended MFP so here I am!
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• HolsDoinIt
    HolsDoinIt Posts: 327 Member
    hi welcome..
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Hello and welcome, this site is great, your friends didnt steer you wrong, plus lots of support here as well, good luck to you.
  • lisaking869
    lisaking869 Posts: 43 Member
    Welcome! Yes, tracking the calories helps keep you accountable! I try to even track a cheat meal, or even an entirely bad day- just to remind myself of the long term consecuences of eating like that every day. I love that when you close out your day it tells you hnow much you will wiegh in 5 weeks if you ate like that every day! GOOD INCENTIVE! Well, good luck!
  • welcome(: calorie counting is great! make sure your net calories doesn't fall under 1000 and you will be terrific!
  • Hello!,
    I'm a newbie too. I have 35-50 I want to lose. I have been on the 17 Day Diet for 17 days and have lost 12lbs! No calorie counting or counting of any kind. It's the easiest diet I have ever been on. If anyone wants info on it I can help you. You can lost 10-12lbs the first 17 days. www.17daydiet.com click on media tab.

Good luck everyone!!
  • Congrats! Way to go!
  • Mchavez2018
    Mchavez2018 Posts: 56 Member
    stay with it, this works! i lost 11 lbs so far! and this weight has been on for 10 years! 20 lbs to go! Good luck!
  • Hi Becca! Welcome. You'll love this site. Great tools and even greater supportive people.

Kev
This discussion has been closed.