what are the best crackers?

Options
On days that I work I bring all of my food. I'm usually way under for the day, around 900 calories. I work from 930am to 830pm. I was thinking about getting some crackers but I've been told a lot of crackers are empty calories. What do you like for crackers and do you find you have to eat again? I do not want to eat past 630pm.

Thanks in adnvanced.

Jen

Replies

• AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Male crackers...

LOL sorry just had too...

I'm from Oklahoma,

We have a restaurant called "Cracker Barrell"

LOL LOL
  • barefootbeauty
    barefootbeauty Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I love Trader Joe's Multi-Grain snack crackers! Or anything from Kashi TLC is usually choke full of fiber and good stuff.
  • foreverjade
    foreverjade Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Breton reduced fat and salt!!! Holy I can't make myself STOP eating them!
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I eat the Special K crackers with some natural peanut butter
  • vivianko
    Options
    I really like the Kellogg's All Bran Multi-Grain crackers. It's only 130 calories per serving (18 crackers) and has 5g of fiber. I often eat 1/2 a serving with a laughing cow cheese wedge.
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    No name rice crackers...less sodium than the others one out there... found at the superstore - sobeys in Canada
  • CelesteENelson
    CelesteENelson Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Reduced Fat Wheat Thins. you can get about 16 crackers for about 160 calories,I think.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Secial K multi grain are good. Dip them in hummus....yum!
  • stepphanie
    Options
    You could take the quaker rice minis, gold fish crackers, cheese itz, or special K chips.
  • SarahNicole317
    SarahNicole317 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Triscuits.. just 2 ingredients... wheat and salt
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Special K Multi Grain. They also offer a tomato basil and a savory flavor. I prefer multi grain. 17 for 90 cal or 24 for 180. Pair with a laughing cow cheese wedge or some tuna? Mmmmm. Yes Please!
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I really like the Kellogg's All Bran Multi-Grain crackers. It's only 130 calories per serving (18 crackers) and has 5g of fiber. I often eat 1/2 a serving with a laughing cow cheese wedge.
    . That's exactly why I'm looking for crackers! To go with the laughing cow cheese. My hubby got some and it is so yummy but I do not have any crackers to go with it. Thanks for the idea!
  • jacyrod
    Options
    I eat the Special K crackers with some natural peanut butter

I also love these crackers especially bc it's only 90 Cals/ serving which is like 17 crackers...I love them w some non fat cream cheese or a laughing cow wedge with half a granny smith apple=perfect snack! :happy:
  • polo571
    polo571 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Blue Diamond Almond thins
  • kateslife
    Options
    you are eating too little calories(: but i really like wheat thins. some people say that they're not the best, but i've had no problem with them. i had them for a snack at around 3pm and it lasted me till about 6 or 7pm
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options

agreed, most other cracked have a dozen or more ingredients. If you cannot pronounce what is in the cracker, don't put it in your mouth.
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options

agreed
  • mlemonroe2
    Options
    I eat my daughters crakers!! They are Earths Best brand. Crunchen grahms are my fav!! They have a lot of nutrients in them because they are made for toddlers. I just love them!
  • bettyboop573
    bettyboop573 Posts: 610 Member
    Options

Yes i agree!!! with hummus or PB or AB
  • Sparksfly
    Sparksfly Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Trader Joes Multigrain Savory Thins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cals: 130
    Fat: 2.5g
    Sodium: 160mg
    Carbs: 24g
    Fiber: 4g
    Sugar: 0g
    Protein: 2g

ANDDD the serving size is 17 crackers, and they are large!

Definately my cracker of choice. :-) :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: