Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 8

Options

Replies

• elf618
    elf618 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear I am not the only one who had a bad weekend. Let's get back on track. Great job this last 8 weeks everyone...there are some amazing role models within this group! Thanks for the support and Rach, thanks as always for the chart!

More water, move more, good food choices thru the week of night shifts...I can do this!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Got my p90x discs back from the friend I lent them to!!! Ready to start next week hopefully!!!
  • kayleigh333
    Options
    well done ladies! I'm only 1.4lb away from my starting weight for this round :laugh: It was so low back then because I was sick for 2 weeks around christmas time and I couldn't really eat, as soon as I started eating it all piled back on. So I'm happy that I'm nearly back there, but for real this time!

Have a good week people, healthy choices and lots of water! :drinker:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Soooo it's definitely not everybody's taste, but I got another 4hrs worth of work done to my shoulder. Next session will be doing the very vibrant flowers right on top. :)

182447_10150105262338346_630193345_6187772_2199215_n.jpg

Crappy cell phone pic of the back...
    182940_10150105184413346_630193345_6187051_5464973_n.jpg
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    After my crappy eating weekend, I am back down to 157! Woot. I thought it would take way longer. *happy wiggling*
  • FrankyOsage
    Options
    2 whole hours at work with my shirt inside out.

Man I love working with engineers, not one of them noticed.

*But hey, my own engineerism shines through, it took me two hours and I was wearing it!*
  • lillie1201
    Options
    I get it because my husband's an engineer- LOL! I just hope he'll actually notice when the weight comes off! Thanks for the laugh today! :laugh:
  • Helinah26
    Options
    hoping for a better week of weight loss. now if i can only get into the 220s and stay there(but not for long ;)) well thats what goals are for lol. hope everybody has a great week! :P
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    My TOM brought 7 extra pounds with it this week so not weighing in, obviously. Next week though I definitely will! Already back down 5lbs so hopefully I'll even out soon. Lol.
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    oh wow!
  • Angie3G
    Angie3G Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!

It looks amazing!!!!
    Very unique!
  • FrankyOsage
    Options
    I get it because my husband's an engineer- LOL! I just hope he'll actually notice when the weight comes off! Thanks for the laugh today! :laugh:

Hahah!! I'm glad! It's almost like having a mental condition sometimes!
  • valeriedent2
    Options

Hahah!! I'm glad! It's almost like having a mental condition sometimes!

I totally get it. Have an engineer in my life!! LOL!! Although, I'm not an engineer, but I totally would do something like that!! LOL!!!
  • Helinah26
    Options
    Soooo it's definitely not everybody's taste, but I got another 4hrs worth of work done to my shoulder. Next session will be doing the very vibrant flowers right on top. :)

182447_10150105262338346_630193345_6187772_2199215_n.jpg

Crappy cell phone pic of the back...
    182940_10150105184413346_630193345_6187051_5464973_n.jpg
    I love it!!! whats the idea behind it? :)
  • RachVR6
    Options

Well despite people thinking it's just some weird alien thing, or bat wings, or something else....

It's more of a concept tattoo. Turning something ugly, into something beautiful, making good out of something bad, or finding the light in the darkness. The flowers on the top of my shoulder are going to be really bright and vivid. :)
  • Helinah26
    Options

Well despite people thinking it's just some weird alien thing, or bat wings, or something else....

It's more of a concept tattoo. Turning something ugly, into something beautiful, making good out of something bad, or finding the light in the darkness. The flowers on the top of my shoulder are going to be really bright and vivid. :)

well i love it its very creative :P cant wait to see it all finished!!
  • valeriedent2
    Options
    So, I'm having an awful week. My food has been pretty good, and I've been staying on top of my water, but everytime I workout I'm getting these awful stomache pains, and my weight is up and not coming back down again. And, it's a visit family weekend, so lots of sitting around and talking and drinking and eating. I'm not looking forward to Monday. I might have to use my pass card.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Ready to get this move overwith so I can start P90x and c25k next week! I'm going to wear myself out.....in a good way!!! :laugh:
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Nice tat Rach! When are you going to get the flowers done?

Having a crazy week so far. I have family over from Canada so barely had time to workout. Hoping to make up for it this weekend. With all the food not so sure the scale is going to be too friendly but we'll see.

Anyone up to anything fun this weekend?
  • FrankyOsage
    Options
    I hate you Chili's. You are stupid.