HELP i need a desert recipe for when im craving sweets :#

Options
but i dont like chocolate.
T_T
any suggestions?
i love mangos and strawberries.
and i love cheese cake.
i kinda HATE chocolate (but i like white chocolate.)

please help?
i would love to have at least one recipe that i could cook to settle my sweet tooth.

EDIT: forgot to mention im lactose intolerant T_T

Replies

• frogmommy
    frogmommy Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Strawberries and whipped cream (yes, the spray kind ;))!!

Plain greek yogurt mixed with cinnamon and sliced berries.
  • lirienleigh
    Options
    Strawberries and whipped cream (yes, the spray kind ;))!!

Plain greek yogurt mixed with cinnamon and sliced berries.

that sounds delish. thanks.
  • findngme
    Options
    fat free ice cream is pretty good or a small bowl of light whipped cream with one tsp of sprinkles works too
  • myxpretty
    Options
    Sliced strawberries - dipped into low-fat sour cream - then dipped into brown sugar.

Sounds odd, but is DELICIOUS
  • dkiles
    dkiles Posts: 45
    Options
    I am trying to stay low carb but I do get a sweet craving. Stuff I keep on hand is no sugar added Popsicle brand Fudge Pops, you get 2 per serving. I make a ricotta cheese dessert that you can add what ever you like to it. 1/4 cup of low fat ricotta cheese and then I add splenda, vanilla extract and then sometimes blueberries and top it with low calorie or sugar free cool whip. You can flavor it with different extracts. I have added peanut butter to it before or coco powder.

My sister has been having 1/2 an low cal english muffin with 1/2 a tablespoon of Nutella at night and she loves it.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I make a really yummy smoothie with vanilla soy milk, blueberries (frozen), strawberries (frozen), a banana and a few peach slices (frozen). It tastes just like ice cream or frozen yogurt!
  • tjarzy
    tjarzy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Non-fat greek yogurt and blueberries. I also like baked pears with cinnamon. So Good!!!
  • lirienleigh
    Options
    I make a really yummy smoothie with vanilla soy milk, blueberries (frozen), strawberries (frozen), a banana and a few peach slices (frozen). It tastes just like ice cream or frozen yogurt!

thanks! i am gonna have to try this one!
  • lirienleigh
    Options
    Non-fat greek yogurt and blueberries. I also like baked pears with cinnamon. So Good!!!

the baked pears sounds good ^^
  • jenni3001
    jenni3001 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Go to hungrygirl.com. There are a ton of recipes for food and deserts there. There are also three books written with tons of recipes; I swear by the books. The author is Lisa Lillian. I've got my co-workers addicted to low cal cupcakes. There's everything you could think of in these books.
  • themissbgirl
    Options
    I love blackberries in a light whipped cream. I had them in Cool Whip once and didn't like them as much. You could also do angel food cake which is fat-free and strawberry and maybe some frozen yogurt on the side.

Hope those help!

Happy Sweet Tooth Snacking :)
  • lirienleigh
    Options
    thanks everyone! there are so many recipes. i cant wait to try them :3
  • amylary
    amylary Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    made these today :
    Low Carb Mini Cheesecakes
    3 8oz blocks of cream cheese (I used the 1/3 less fat philly)
    1 c splenda
    1 Tbsp pure vanilla
    2 eggs

Mix it all together and put it into 12 muffin cups, bake at 350 for 20 minutes. These are so great, only about 150 calories and just a couple of carbs but some fat from the cream cheese. you can top them with dark chocolate or strawberries, or use almond meal and butter and cinnamon for a crust
  • ksludwig
    ksludwig Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    made these today :
    Low Carb Mini Cheesecakes
    3 8oz blocks of cream cheese (I used the 1/3 less fat philly)
    1 c splenda
    1 Tbsp pure vanilla
    2 eggs

Mix it all together and put it into 12 muffin cups, bake at 350 for 20 minutes. These are so great, only about 150 calories and just a couple of carbs but some fat from the cream cheese. you can top them with dark chocolate or strawberries, or use almond meal and butter and cinnamon for a crust

This sounds so Yummy! Two Questions: 1. Did you spray the muffing cups before putting in the mixture? 2. Did you refrigerate the cakes before eating?
  • Kjarlune
    Kjarlune Posts: 178
    Options
    Every sunday we have a family pot luck of only healthy low cal food....Two weeks ago I made the best dessert...and the kicker SO easy...

Package of Raspberry sugar free Jello
    frozen berries
    I made the Jello with the frozen berries. Do any kind of jello and any kind of fruit..

Whip Cream that you whip yourself and I used Agave nectar and Vanilla. A spoon over top of the fruit jello and everyone was in heaven.

Sweet, yummy, felt like we were cheating and fresh and light
  • nleigh
    Options
    One of my favorites is plain greek yogurt mixed with peanut butter, especially the flavored kinds. Peanut Butter & Co makes a white chocolate peanut butter which is delicious, and you can always add whatever fruits you like. I think bananas make it more filling.
  • kandemom
    Options
    My favorite to kick the chocolate craving is sugar free fat free jello pudding with strawberries. I ate this when I was pregnant and had gestational diabietes to kick the cravings. It tastes just like chocolate covered strawberries!! LOVE IT!!