Moms!

Options
Hey! I've been posting on here for a week or so. I'd really like to connect with some other young (or old) moms. I'm almost 23, married, and I have two little girls (3 and 8 months).

Anyway, add me to your friends so we can support each other! :0)

Replies

• maeghanalyson
    Options
    Hey! I'll be 23 in May and have two girls as well who are 4 1/2 and 3! :) Welcome Welcome!
  • dspearsb
    dspearsb Posts: 186
    Options
    Hey! I'm 29 with two girls, ages 4 and 2. Send me a friend request if you want.
  • ChristinaKY
    ChristinaKY Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am 26 and have 3 children. Lauren is going to be 5 in April, Logan turned 3 in November and Collin just turned 1 this month. I have been married 8 and a half years. I would love some more support too, so I will add you!
  • JMJohnson1005
    JMJohnson1005 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am 25 and have one son who is 18 months!
  • 81Kyra
    81Kyra Posts: 115
    Options
    Hi I am 29 I have two boys 12,6 and a 2yr old daughter!
  • SuzanneRogers
    SuzanneRogers Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 and have 3 boys, 7 and 2 yr old twins.
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    I used to think I was a young Mom, now I don't know where I fall in that spectrum. I'm 32 (though I only admit to being 29, with a few years experience). I have 4 kids ages 8, 6, 4, and not quite 2.
  • oliveoil87
    oliveoil87 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hello,I am 24 and I am a mother of two, ages 3 and 3month old.
  • swopoe
    swopoe Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi! I'm almost 35 (on Saturday!), and I'm a mom to three. My son is 6, my oldest daughter is 5, and my youngest daughter is 19 months old. I'd love more friends too!
  • HelenTheKitchen
    Options
    I'm 26 with a 2 year old, or as I like to call her, my personal exercise machine. Add me if you want, to anyone on this topic. I love hearing what's going on in the dieting worlds of other mothers.
  • lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm a fellow mama!! I'm 33, married and I also have two little girls. Audrey will be 4 in March, and Finley is 8 months old. There is a really inspiring community of moms on here--it's such a great motivator. Best success to you!
  • jg1003
    Options
    Hi, I just started this program yesterday.... I am a mom to 3 girls, 6, 10 and 11...... I hope that this work because I am eating more food then I would normally eat on a daily basis.... But i am managing to stay right at the 1200 calories.... Good Luck
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I am 22, married, with two kids ages 3 & 2.
  • HeatherNTbs
    Options
    I am a mom of one little boy one years old and just started a week almost ago hope this works for me also please add as friend
  • Maurey
    Maurey Posts: 44
    Options
    I am 31 and mom to 3 children, 2 boys aged 4 1/2 and almost 3. and a little girl who is 11 months.
    Feel free to add me as a friend.