Hello everybody

Options
Hey everyone!
So I have been using this site for about a week and have already lost weight. I love this site so far. It is nice to have people who incourage you.
I have always been about 100 pounds over weight and i want to lose that now. I just got married in october and when I started looking back it amazed me that I looked as big as i did. It is time that that changes. My husband loves me for who I am and doesn't care if I change or not, as long as I am happy but it is hard sometimes going out with him casue he is a stick. Or trying to work out with him cause he can run a 5 min mile and i am still at the beginning tryin to remember how to breath lol Anyways I would love to have some friends to help me keep this up. It is a lot harder than i thought lol. I am not use to having to watch what i eat. or to work out as much. I work at a ware house and ny the time i get home i don't want to do anything but sit on the couch cause i have been on my feet for 10 hours lol.

Replies

• NicholasMongold
    Options
    Welcome and good luck
  • GinaKurtz
    GinaKurtz Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :happy: Good luck on your journey!
  • strandedeyes
    strandedeyes Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Big Welcome and Good luck!
  • setaylor86080
    setaylor86080 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    thank you
  • shawn526
    shawn526 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    LOL, I can relate! My fiance is a stick, too! Even when I'm at my goal weight, I'll probably still outweigh him by about 10 lbs. I'm still wondering how I managed to gain 10 lbs of "happy weight" when we moved in together while he only managed to gain 4 ;)

Welcome, and enjoy the journey!
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,349 Member
    Options
    I love this site so far.....Anyways I would love to have some friends to help me keep this up.

Sounds good. Let's connect up and support each other. This summer of 2023 is going to be GREAT!