Not New BUT New to adding friends

Options
Hi Everyone,
I have been using this site for awhile and have lost 30 pounds with the help of MFP. I'm having a hard time losing more weight. Not because I do not know how or because I hit a wall, but because I lose motivation easily. I still faithfully log but I feel like I need a little more. I need to start taking advantage of the motivation this site can offer by having friends. Friends that are serious about weightloss. My current weight is 185 and my goal weight is 140... Chech out my profile and if you believe we could inspire eachother please friend me. I need all the help I can get... from one warrior to another :happy:

Replies

• h2onut
    h2onut Posts: 164
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss to date! The more cheerleaders, the better in my world - sending request now:)
  • pecket83
    Options
    Thanks looking forward to getting to know you via MFP :)
  • marialy21
    marialy21 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    That's what I started doing, I started adding friends and the support is awesome!!! Looking forward to egging each other on :)
  • HillHoosier
    HillHoosier Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You're doing great!! I could use a motivating buddy too! Sent you a request! :)
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Sending a request! I could use more motivating buddies too! You are doing awesome by the way!
  • AnitaAntone
    AnitaAntone Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I also just got around to using the social side of the site and feel like it has been a great motivator and makes me accoutable too! Feel free to add me,we all need all the help we can get.