Positive, happy people attract the same :)

Options
Hi MFP friends,

I signed up about a month ago but just now starting to really get inot this site. I hate counting calories but think it must be the last trick I need to drop these last few nagging pounds. Im hoping to connect here with happy, positive engery, bright side of things people and keep each other thrilled with even a small success. I dont allow negativity to stay with me and if you are the same lets cheer for each other all the way!

Steph from Tampa
(will get a pic up today hopefully!)

Replies

• marsht
    Options
    I've been on the site for about a month now and I'm trying to do the same thing. I'm tired of the negativity in my life and I don't think it helps the journey at all. I have begun to surround myself only by positive people and have cut all the unwanted bad energy out of my life. Glad to see someone else is on the same page as me :smile:
  • SexyInASizeSix
    Options
    I totally agree with you, especially the first sentence... People are quick to say, hey are you every going to lose that baby weight, but love to bring me snacks and cookies... argh!... I obviously need help.
  • HillHoosier
    HillHoosier Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I love this! I completely agree!! Let's do this everyone!! You're all beautiful!! :)