Still hungry? Why

Options
2»

Replies

• AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Your body is telling you you're hungry because you're lacking a nutrient. Take a multi-vitamin on your way to a veggie tray. Have some carrots, or some other nutrient dense veggie. Carrot does the trick for me.
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    You are correct!! You are taking in empty calories...corndog..really!!! There are about 250 calories in a corndog, we won't talk about the additives that make you crave more junkie foods. You would have been better served taking those 250 calories and eating
    2 cups of spring mix, 1/4 cup tomatos, 1/3 cup cucumbers, 1 chicken breast or piece of chicken breast. You have to make better food choices. It also sounds like you need to spread your calories out and eat every hour.

If she ate this she'd be stuffed and have plenty of calories to go.
  • campi_mama
    campi_mama Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    peanut butter is out of the question i'm allergic but i totally understand.
    I love almond butter as an alternative to peanut butter! Very yummy with apple slices or celery as a snack. I also throw it in my oatmeal with some blueberries.
  • lotrisneat
    lotrisneat Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Steel cut oats are the best. I put one cup of oats in my crockpot before I go to bed with about 2.5 cups of water and a cup of skim milk. Turn it on low and I have hot, creamy, delicious oatmeal in the morning. If you have a Winco nearby, they sell steel cut oats in bulk for less than a dollar a pound. I'll also put some ground flax seed in it, cinnamon, and about a teaspoon of brown sugar. Soooooo good!
  • ChassityGetsFit
    ChassityGetsFit Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You definitely need some more fresh fruits and veggies! Try drinking 2-3 glasses of water with every major meal! A glass is only 8 oz, which is equal to one measuring cup! Healthier foods have less calories so you can fill up on more foods to keep you fuller longer! Eating processed foods like corndogs and chips are high in calories and are dense, so they won't keep you full! :D