Baby Fat

Options
Hello all, I'm trying to lose all the weight I gained when I was pregnant with my beautiful ilttle daughter. I gained a reasonable amount of weight, but I still want to get back down to my pre-pregnancy weight. My fiance is leaving to go to basic training for the military police. He'll be gone for 13 weeks and I'd like to lose the weight before he comes back home. Hopefully I'll be able to lose most of the weight by then. If not, it's not a big deal, but I'm going to work my butt off until I lose it all!!! By the way, the name is pronounced "freed"...not "fried".

Replies

• fried
    fried Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello all, I'm trying to lose all the weight I gained when I was pregnant with my beautiful ilttle daughter. I gained a reasonable amount of weight, but I still want to get back down to my pre-pregnancy weight. My fiance is leaving to go to basic training for the military police. He'll be gone for 13 weeks and I'd like to lose the weight before he comes back home. Hopefully I'll be able to lose most of the weight by then. If not, it's not a big deal, but I'm going to work my butt off until I lose it all!!! By the way, the name is pronounced "freed"...not "fried".
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    After 9 years I am still trying to lose the "baby" fat...only kidding. I lost quite a bit of weight after my first son...I was getting married 11 mos later...then I gained it back when I got pregnant with my second...lost 56 lbs after his birth with WW and the support of my neighbors...we all went on WW together. However it crept back on...no pregnancy to blame it on....so hang in there and you will see results....
    dd
  • diana77
    diana77 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I guess i am not the only one trying to deal with the baby fat, had my baby 5 months ago gained about 30 pounds but feels like sooo much more .........so i really decided to take the new year as a great chance to really decide to do something.... and i have stuck to it soo far sooo good luck 2 u guys
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Your baby is beautiful.. Good luck to you and welcome:flowerforyou:
  • Shelly
    Shelly Posts: 12
    Options
    :flowerforyou: you can do ! I gained 55 and 60 lbs with my boys, and i was in a wedding 6 months later....i just did alot of exercising while the boys slept, made playtime into an exercise time for mom.....it did come off and then some....so you can do it !!! Your baby is beautiful too !!!!!!
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!!!! You can totally acheive the goals you have! This site is great for making you aware...of what you consume and what you do with and to your body. So, good luck! And let us know if we can help!!

*kistinbee*