Hooked on MFP! Looking To Meet Other Moms

Options
2»

Replies

• fifizombie
    Options
    im a mommy too... here to lose that baby weight. i've been on here for a lil over a week and have already lost 3lbs. so excited to see even a lil result already.
  • heidibowling
    heidibowling Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I am equally obsessed with this site and have been on here for almost a month now and I'm loving it!! I have an almost three year old daughter and an 11 year old stepson and they keep me pretty busy through the week! I basically have to do 90% of my workouts after 8pm when she's in bed and he's having his read-time in his room upstairs. I work all week sitting either at my desk or in meetings, so that's pretty inactive but tracking everything on MFP has really helped me get back into eating right, working out, and FINALLY losing weight!!! I hope you have good sucess on here too! I'll send a friend request to you next. :)
  • hmanderson
    hmanderson Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm new too...and after only one day, I'm hooked on this site. I understand the challenges of being a busy mom trying to lose weight. I'm still trying to lose the baby weight and my baby just turned 7! :blushing: It's about time to get serious! I will add you as a friend, and I hope the other moms here will add me too! I can certainly use the support.