Now THAT'S Embarassing!

Options
dancinggirl81
dancinggirl81 Posts: 63 Member
I meant to type embarrassing!

LOL! Just thought it would be fun to share silly embarrassing stories... especially since I have one to tell!

I've been doing intense ab workouts lately and wanted to check my progress (Quickly) in a shared bathroom mirror... of course, within the 2 seconds that I do that... someone walks in!! (DOH!) I made like I was smoothing my shirt and wiping a stain off! lol!

Replies

• ktbug1186
    Options
    I love embarrassing moments cause i have them all the time, lol! I don't really have any fitness related *yet!!!* but i have tons in day to day life haha!
  • AndraSales
    Options
    Love it! That's exactly the kind of thing I would get caught doing. The one moment of self-indulgence I have in a day and someone always catches me out! So glad that kinda thing happens to other people as well as me!
  • robbie1968
    Options
    Hi :

I am a sales manager for EastLink Cable here in Canada. I was meeting a new potential client - manager of a large car dealership in my territory and I had all my papers in line , had my contract, my presentation , everything to make the sale .. when I was outside his office and shook his hand I noticed I had mustard on my hand from lunch and smeared mustard all over his hand.

Brilliant !!! but believe it or not ... I still got the sale ....

Robbie
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    I have moments like those several times a day lol
  • dancinggirl81
    Options
    Robbie - Love it!
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    something like happens to me like every 5 minutes lol
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,178 Member
    Options
    This did not happen to me but a fellow fitness instructor.

Before class she went to use the bathroom and forgot to shut her microphone off and everyone in the aerobics room could hear her doing her "business." :laugh: :blushing:
  • dancinggirl81
    Options
    This did not happen to me but a fellow fitness instructor.

Before class she went to use the bathroom and forgot to shut her microphone off and everyone in the aerobics room could hear her doing her "business." :laugh: :blushing:

Oh my, good one! hehe