What have been/will be your rewards as you lose?

Options

Replies

• blakeym
    blakeym Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Three weeks in South Africa this November.
  • Jamcgarvey
    Options
    My first 10% of my body weight I am going to buy a new coat.
    After I reach my ultimate goal I am rewarding myself with a pair of Lucky Jeans and a pair of heels.
  • Slavic_Spice
    Slavic_Spice Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    A photo shot with me and my daughters.
  • kstw
    kstw Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    For each 10 lb. loss I plan to give myself a non-food reward such as new shoes, haircut or clothes. At the halfway point I will reward myself with something like a spa day and when I reach my goal I plan to give myself a vacation.
  • oxnina
    oxnina Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    a new wardrobe (shopping trip, somewhere where i can get better clothes than where i live)
    and also i'm going to buy myself new lululemon pants and sweater ($200+)
  • BrianJLamb
    BrianJLamb Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I have an agreement with my fiance. It is highly motivational and less than appropriate to mention.
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I am afraid I will miss my first goal by a couple of pounds but I came close :)
  • boobee32
    boobee32 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    well, besides the obvious of new clothes as I need them...I have an awesome tattoo picked out ...and this will be my first....and I want to be able to show it off!!!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I'd love to do a pinup shoot. And I'm an artist, too, so maybe I'll paint a big ol' portrait of it when I'm done.

I will be getting another tattoo, too. Possibly my family coat of arms & motto, with a Scottish thistle. I have to draw it up first.
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    new clothes!
  • joybell32
    joybell32 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    After I reach my final goal, I'm want to have a tummy tuck/skin removal and a breast lift. Depends on how badly I need it. When I lose 50lbs-about 1/2 way- I'm planning on getting a new tattoo. Already have it picked out and everything!
  • 4henry
    Options
    For every 10lbs I'm giving myself 100 dollars to spend on clothes, jewelry, and unnecessary stuff :)
  • Denziee
    Denziee Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    my first goal reward will be a new haircut (i used to have a short bob and am 3 months overdue and my hair is now really manky!!) so i need to get to the first goal before i start looking like a right minger!!!
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Small things as I reach smaller successes, like a new pair of shoes, or jeans. I Just sorta decide when I get there what I really want, but never reward myself with food. Some people have the will power but I have a bad relationship with food if I don't stay on track.

Then.. then when I hit the big goal!! I will be buying a whole new wardrobe and thinking a photoshoot would be in order :)
  • heathercd
    heathercd Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Not sure about interim rewards, although I suppose I could have some - I think if I reached my ultimate goal weight, I would really like to do a pinup shoot.

The biggest reward, though, is being able to shop in the stylish section of stores!!!
  • foodforfuel
    foodforfuel Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    My interim rewards are small. Since eating clean my food budget has doubled and then some! But once a month I buy something, no matter how small, to aid me in reaching my goal weight. Last month it was more measuring cups and a new veggie steamer. Sometimes it is a new set of dumbells in a higher weight. This month, I am going to try to squeak out an inexpensive home gym. I am really seeing results in my weightlifting, and it is time to take it to a new level. So that is pretty much a necessity. But my goal weight reward? A Poco Pano bikini! Other than that, I feel like it's a reward in itself to be able to buy and eat the clean foods I need in order to stay on track!
  • junewonder
    Options
    My reward will be being thin and feeling attractive again! That's all I ask for!
  • LovelySnugs
    Options
    my first 50 lbs, i'm getting $300 from my husband (LOL i'll steal it if i have to!) to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe - not counting items i want to "shrink into" (ie a particular dress and that little plaid skirt i didn't have the heart to get rid of 25 lbs ago). i think i can do that by the end of the year, if i work hard enough.

my final reward (110 lbs) will be a bit tougher. i'd like to buy a new dress (like the one i WANTED, but didn't get for my wedding) and have my wedding photos redone, with my whole bridal party and everything, in the wardrobe i originally selected but got talked out of. assuming, of course, that i'm still in touch with all of the bridal party in two years. that would be amazing. and, it'll be right around our 5-year anniversary

i looked like **** on my wedding day. plus, the day itself sucked for various reasons i won't go into. but i'd like to redo the whole experience. that would rock. like, hardcore.
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    -10 pounds will be a subscription to Eating Well magazine or Cooking Light haha haven't decided which one, -20 pounds will be a manicure and/or pedicure because I never get them! And eventually my goal weight will be shopping spree! yay :smile:
  • MamaReebs
    MamaReebs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I am going to get some nice lingerie when I reach my goal, since I plan on having a body that will actually look good in it. :blushing: