I need support!

Options
Hello, My name is Jessica. I am 25 and I am in desperate need to lose weight! After getting married going on 4 years in May I have gained 80lbs. I guess when you get married you become comfortable with the fact you have found the man of your dreams. I want to get back down to my pre-wedding weight. I need support though. It is hard trying to lose.

Replies

• rachgleeson
    rachgleeson Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I put on loads of weight after settling down with my hubby too, i think alot of us do we just get comfortable!! If you want to add me as a friend feel free!! Good luck with your weight loss journey!!
  • LettyGates
    Options
    I gained 25 lbs and don't even know how or when...After I had my son, I never recovered from it. I know the feeling. I've just made a habit of my workouts and kept track of all the food I've ate, and it's made a HUGE difference. Good luck!
  • chicks2023
    Options
    Get P90X, it will change your life! Tony Horton will get you in shape in 90 days!

Chad

2499519.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • valcys
    Options
    Hi Jessica, My name is Valerie. I completely understand. I agree with pp. I'm here if you need me.
  • aprilmssmith
    aprilmssmith Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    The best advice I can give you is to really stick to your calories. You will see a difference on the scale. I promise!
  • MakingAChoice
    MakingAChoice Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    The best advice I can give you is to really stick to your calories. You will see a difference on the scale. I promise!

I second this. I have been married for 17 years now and I put on about 140 lbs over those 17 years. Now I have finally changed the way I think about food and taking the lead that I hope my entire family will follow. Calorie counting here has really opened my eyes to where my problem spots are/were. You WILL see results if you stick with this tool.