I lost 117 pounds!

Options
2»

Replies

• ladypants80
    Options
    I voted for you! I'll friend you if that's okay - such a great inspiration!!
  • dawnelaine96
    dawnelaine96 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Voted
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    I appreciate every single vote! Thank you!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    I only vote for people who show before and after photos.
  • HartJames
    Options
    I have before and after, so not sure why you would say that? They are not available to just anyone, you'd have to add me.
  • HartJames
    Options
    Remember you can vote every day through next Monday! :) Add me if you want to see my pics!
  • sanaroph
    Options
    Voted!
  • rebecky27
    rebecky27 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    voted again for you today! I accidentally clicked on your username instead of the topic title, and then realized we're practically neighbors! Going to post your link on my facebook page and ask for votes for you as a "local" girl! lol!
    Good luck!
  • yomairaA
    yomairaA Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I voted..... Your amazing Im looking to loose another 100lbs I've lost 44 lbs so far its good to see others have done it its a true motivation. Thanks for sharing
  • HartJames
    Options
    Thank you guys so much! Hey send me an email if you can't find me on FB so I can link it to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!