Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I seem to get a new one every 5lbs! Why wait!? :laugh:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I'll be getting another in the next couple months, but not really as a reward.
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Hi. I noticed that some people want to get a tat as a reward for reaching their goal. I am curious as to how many of us there are and what you all want to get.

I got a message that I failed to list what I wanted. This is what I currently have, I want to have it extend over my hips and around to the front. Like a Lei of Hisbicus around my waist.

Tattoo.jpg
  • bouldert
    bouldert Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    i want a back piece across my shoulder blades ,still deciding what to get
  • youngtweezy
    Options
    I'm getting an olive tree on my back/hip for my birthday in April if I get into good enough shape. Along with the caffeine molecule.. somewhere, but I'm not sure yet.
  • octopusami
    octopusami Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I am considering it but not sure if I will. If I were to get one I would get my son's footprint from when he was a newborn on my shoulder blade.
  • pkgirrl
    pkgirrl Posts: 587
    Options
    I'm getting my first at some point! I'm getting "There's nothing left to fear." written on the side of my right foot. I'm just not sure if I want to wait for it as a reward. It's sort of my little mantra, whenever I feel down or like I don't know where to turn, I say it to myself over and over and I know this is lame, but it usually brings me to tears.
  • tater8589
    Options
    I want 3 more, but i'm running out of room, and my husband whines about the cost. I have 9 already (had 7 when I met him) You can look at my profile pics cause they are all there (2 on left rib cage)

If I reach my goal I might get one as a reward, depends on $$ at that time.

Oh, tip-- ribs and foot/ankle are the most painful tattoos I have had. I'll list them from least pain to most: inside lip, shoulder blade, wrists, back of hip, inside ankle, rib cage, foot/ankle(outer)
  • annie422
    annie422 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I did this after my second child was born. Once I reached goal I got cherry blossoms with 2 butterflies (I had two girls at the time). Now that I have my son too I'm going to get another once I reach goal to represent him.
  • Woodman725
    Woodman725 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Totally agree with the rib cage. I just sat last night to finish the pinup on my profile. It was for reaching 20lbs, which I was able to keep off for 6 mos before I started this site.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I plan on getting mercury's winged sandal with a motivational quote/saying. I don't know where yet. I would like it if it covered up the one I currently have on my shoulder/middle of my back. I was young and dumb when I got it and Roo from Whinnie the Pooh on someone over 30 is not the smartest thing even if it had a meaning when I got it.
  • lildazey
    lildazey Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I had a tattoo goal. Once I lost 20 lbs, I was getting one, I think I've lost 20 lbs a couple times since then!(lost, gained, lost) I'm just too scared!! Hopefully I can bring myself to do it soon!
  • tater8589
    Options
    I had a tattoo goal. Once I lost 20 lbs, I was getting one, I think I've lost 20 lbs a couple times since then!(lost, gained, lost) I'm just too scared!! Hopefully I can bring myself to do it soon!

Depending on where you get it, generally it just feels like a sunburn.
  • janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I have a celtic cross on my lower back now...getting a thistle for my Scottish heritage when i reach goal and something to honor my dad who passed May 2010...probably on the anniversary of his death or his birthday
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Getting 3 stars on my shoulder
  • joan_herzfeldt
    joan_herzfeldt Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I want another tattoo with my daughters name hidden in it. I hadn't considered making it a gift for reaching my goal. That's a good idea, thanks

I got my one and only tattoo when I turned 40 and divorced the *kitten*. Freedom baby!
    (there's a picture of it on my profile)
  • KimieEgger
    Options
    Yup Yup. I'm getting my boys' names (Isaac Abraham Xavier & Eli Samuel Noah) with the year they were both born (2006, not twins). and then a skull and roses with a vine between the two names... i designed it already.. i should post a pic lol... k
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    just got a portrait of my late brother 2 days ago. will be getting more....$$$$$
  • Hotbysummer
    Options
    I've been told I'm not to get anymore tattoos. :grumble:

Me too....about 3 tattoos ago! Just got my new one last weekend......
    [/quote]

Hilarious! Lol!!
  • Hotbysummer
    Options
    A tattoo is my goal too!!! I just haven set a weight or time frame...hmmmmmm, n e ideas??!