I Choose that now is the time to Change

Options
Hi my name is Christie I am 27 years old and I am a single mother of twin three year olds, and I am a full time student with a double major in Business and Accounting. I have always struggled with my weight, but the last 4 years have been the most difficult. In my younger years I was 5'10" and weighed 210 which was not good but not bad either, now I am 261 and i feel horrible.

It is time to do something about the fat girl in my mirror. I want to change, i need to change, I want to get down to 145 i have never been fit and i want to be. I did the biggest looser club over the summer it was great i lost approx. 50 pounds i started off in the mid 280's and got down to 230 then i lost my job and i got depressed so i stopped working out and started eating things that I thought made me feel better but in reality it made me feel worse. I loved the BLC it was a great support however it cost to be a member so i had to cancel my subscription. Then my Cousin told me about the MFP for free so i weighted a few weeks and decided to check it out. I have been on here for 5 days now and i love it. So here i am to stay keep a close eye on me because you will see the numbers going down quick. Good luck in everyone’s goal to be healthy we can do this if we put in the effort, time, and the work.

Replies

• biodeb
    biodeb Posts: 19
    Options
    Welcome, Christie!! Good for you - I'm glad you're motivated and determined to take control. I love your title - NOW is always the time. You can do it... be kind to yourself and patient.
  • jmecale72
    Options
    Welcome!! So glad to hear that you have decided to make this lifestyle change! Good luck to you! Feel free to add me as a friend if you want! :smile: