In Need of Friends/Support On here!=)

Options
I joined this site a while back and made a few friends, however, i sorta dropped off and i think they deleted me.=( I'm back now, and am looking for friends on here!!! Feel free to add me!! I'm very friendly and outgoing and love meeting new people!!

Replies

• leigh33ca
    leigh33ca Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I like meeting new people too. My name is Leigh Ann and I am 42 (soon to be 43 next month) and I am from Ontario, Canada.

I joined MFP early last year and haven't really posted. I want to be able to keep myself motivated and hopefully with a few new friends they will say.. hey Leigh why the heck did you have that! Or good job! lol

I would like to loose about 40lbs. I did loose 45 lbs back in 2009 and then gained back 35 last year. Not happy about it. I lost my motivation and my focus. So working to get it back and live a healthier life style. I felt great then too! More energy and was able to do things with the kids.

Feel free to add me as a friend or to chat.

Leigh Ann
  • sweetmelissa57
    sweetmelissa57 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Welcome back lol. I have been on here for going on three months. I have lost 34 pounds so far and counting. I have one other friend on her who just joined a couple days ago. I need lots of support too and friend are wonderful for that!! It is nice to meet you! : )
  • NoelleW
    NoelleW Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Welcome back!!!!!
  • TahsiaFriedman
    Options
    Welcome back!!
  • frenchprairiegirl
    frenchprairiegirl Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I joined MFP last month and love it!
    Feel free to add me as a friend.
    Renée
  • MizSpock
    MizSpock Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!

I've only been on here about a month - but I love it!

Feel free to drop me a line or chat sometime!
  • vintagedream
    Options
    I'm new and have fallen in love with the site!
  • heathergatica
    Options
    Thank u so much, everyone! All this support and all these new friends is just what needed! I really cannot wait to get to know all of you and will be visiting everyone's page as soon as I get the chance! I do have one problem - not sure if there's really an answer: while adding people on my tiny touch-screen phone, my phone processed 'decline' instead of 'accept' for a few people. Luckily, I was able to remember one's screen-name, but the other I didn't remember accurately ...something like momalina...if anyone knowns her or knows of a way to find people who were declined, that would be awesome!

Until tomrrow, take care!