Postcard Challenge Round 17

Options
The Postcard Challenge is very simple... Post your weight as of today - February 25 - and I will make a note of it in my handy dandy notebook. Then, in 2 weeks (March 11), post your finishing weight and if you are the biggest loser (you lose the most weight), I will send you a postcard from sunny (but right now very cold) Lancaster, CA (about 50 miles North of Los Angeles)
AND... This is the biggie... You get to host the next round!!!!!

I would also love you all to make some pledges, nothing big, something you can reasonably stick to for 2 weeks.

These are mine:
keep going to the gym everyday (minus Tuesday)
eat fish three times a week
eat at least 5 servings of fruit and veggies a day
Try my hardest to follow my C25K program
Be positive and supportive to all my peeps here on MFP

I don't know that I'll achieve all of them but I'm going to give it a try!!!

So, if you want that postcard (and I know you do!), post your weight today, pledges too (I won't hold you to them, but make them something you could stick to).

Oh, and please feel free to add me (then you'll know when to post your final weights, 'cuz I'll put it on my status!).

Shannon (gonnaloseitin2011)

P.S. If you want to join my C25K program we are starting March 1st, friend me and we will get that going!!!

Replies

• Nadyasmom
    Options
    Sounds like a blast!

I'm in.

CW--133 lbs.

I'm in the second week of Month 2 of Insanity. Finishing that soon, then moving onto P90X.
  • life1979_24
    life1979_24 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    bumb
    this is a cool ideal. i will post my weigh in when i wake up later today on the 25th (haven't been to sleep yet)
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Whoohoo!!!!! I'm in again!!!! (Your postcard will be on it's way this weekend!). Congrats, again, for winning:bigsmile:

I'm sticking to the same goals I've had for the last couple of Postcard Challenges:

every weekday - walk at home dvd, at least 3 miles,
    sat/sun - walk at home, full 5 miles,
    mon,wed, fri - Davina, power of 3 dvd (20 - 40mins),
    tue, thu, sat/sun - at least 30mins of Just Dance,
    drink, at least, 8 glasses of water each day,
    relax for 15-30 mins each day (I'll be reading a book),
    C25K running programme.

I've added the C25K running programme. I started on Monday and today will be week1, day 3. It's going to rain most of the day, so I'm heading out this morning, if I can drag myself away from MFP.
    Let you know how I get on!!!

Weighing in this morning at 188lbs. I'm hoping that I can be down a dress size by the end of the challenge... That would be a fabulous Non-Scale Victory!!

LouiseXXX
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Hope its not too late to join in! I've been struggling since school started and need some extra motivation. Current weight is 217.
  • hilhall822
    hilhall822 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm super excited to start this! CW = 227.

My goals are to drink 8 glasses of water a day, do at least 30 minutes of exercise 6 days/week, and try to limit processed foods as much as possible!
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    count me in - current weight 295- I will try to do this, the challenge ends while I am in Italy so posting ability depends on my internet access

goals: 8-10 glasses a water a day (I am getting better at this, just not there yet)
    walking- minimum 4 times a week with a goal of 10 miles a week
    eat more vegetables
  • jesstroxel
    Options
    I would like to join!
    CW:178

Add more fruits and veggies, workout at least 60 minutes a day, limit fast food, keep sodium under control
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    G2: 187 (met 1/16/2011)...Reward: NKTOB/BSB tickets

is that new kids on the block and backstreet boys? I am now having flash backs of being in the car on the way to school with the radio on , blaring, while we sit in the driveway waiting for the car to warm up enough to go
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I'm in again! :) My CW is 249.6.

Goals I'd like for the next few weeks are:

- Stick to my CLX everyday I'm scheduled
    - Go to the gym in addition to CLX at least 3 days each week
    - Take wk 18 pics and measurements on March 1
  • I'm in 191.2
  • NMandaMarie
    NMandaMarie Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    The Postcard Challenge is very simple... Post your weight as of today - February 25 - and I will make a note of it in my handy dandy notebook. Then, in 2 weeks (March 11), post your finishing weight and if you are the biggest loser (you lose the most weight), I will send you a postcard from sunny (but right now very cold) Lancaster, CA (about 50 miles North of Los Angeles)
    AND... This is the biggie... You get to host the next round!!!!!

I would also love you all to make some pledges, nothing big, something you can reasonably stick to for 2 weeks.

These are mine:
    keep going to the gym everyday (minus Tuesday)
    eat fish three times a week
    eat at least 5 servings of fruit and veggies a day
    Try my hardest to follow my C25K program
    Be positive and supportive to all my peeps here on MFP

I don't know that I'll achieve all of them but I'm going to give it a try!!!

So, if you want that postcard (and I know you do!), post your weight today, pledges too (I won't hold you to them, but make them something you could stick to).

Oh, and please feel free to add me (then you'll know when to post your final weights, 'cuz I'll put it on my status!).

Shannon (gonnaloseitin2011)

P.S. If you want to join my C25K program we are starting March 1st, friend me and we will get that going!!!

I'm in!

CW 220.3

Goals:
    20 minutes of exercise minimum daily
    Drink 64oz of water minimum daily
    More fruits and veggies
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Starting weight: 204.2

Goals: 150 minutes of exercise/week, under on calories as a weekly average, 8 glasses of water/day. Not setting weight goals but I'd love to lose another .8 pounds to get to 35 total and I'd be ECSTATIC to lose 4.3 pounds to get to ONEderland!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    SW 198
    like last time, hoping to see 193.9 by the end cause that means 50lbs gone :D

I have plenty of goals through other threads so my goals are to keep up with most of those. Including dancing, mii challenges to be continued, keep my water up, keep my protein up. See ya all in 2 weeks!
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    im in this is pretty cool.

SW 152.2
  • SortaBadass
    SortaBadass Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

SW: 173
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Howdy Y'all!
    I'd love to play!
    SW 196
    Goal in two weeks, 191
    Goals:
    work out at least 5 days a week
    Follow my new magical diet plan
    NO CHEATING!!!!!!
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I'm in again. Starting at 252. Goals to go to my new gym 3x a week, drink water and get over my cold.
  • bkrbabe57
    bkrbabe57 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Congrats and I'm in

I am at 167

Goals
    165 in 2 weeks
    exercise 3 times a week
    drink 8 glasses of water every day
  • life1979_24
    life1979_24 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    current 263.5
    goals hummm just getting over a cold have not had any water or workout in 2 weeks so water water water and start working out again.
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    thanks everybody, I have written down all the postings...good luck and have a great weekend!!!