Adding your vitamins & supplements to your daily dairy

Options
Can anyone tell me how I can add check offs for my daily vitamins and supplements -

I have a bunch that I have to take 3 times a day so I need a way to keep track!

Thanks!

Replies

• Fat2FitChick
    Fat2FitChick Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    It would be nice to do this. I take vitamins and supplements and it would really help to track them on here.
  • jamgal789
    jamgal789 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    In your diary, click on one of the Add buttons under the meal time you want. Search for it the same way you would for a food item.
  • msproducer
    msproducer Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Go to settings, then diary settings. From there, you can add a Supplements tab in addition to Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.

Sharon
  • DaninMiaFL
    DaninMiaFL Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Many vitamins and suppliments are already in the database. Try looking them up. You can also add them as part of "my foods" or "recipies" if you know the nutritional content. As an example, I added and iron suppliment as a new food, but my daily vitamin is already listed in the database.

Best

Dan
  • jessicalefebvre
    jessicalefebvre Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I add mine everyday just search them like you do food. Who would've thought that my fish oil supplements are 25 calories...LoL
  • valucarelli
    valucarelli Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can add a category for them in your diary. Go to your Settings and click on Diary settings. You can add to Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks. Add a category called Vitamins. That should help!