Weight-loss buddy!

mjmills2
mjmills2 Posts: 4
edited September 24 in Motivation and Support
I am looking for a weight-loss buddy. I am in need of someone to stay motivated with and share goals with. I am 23 years old, I work at a law office and I attend night class 2 times a week, I am a very busy person but I make exercising a priority. I have a 15 month old son. I exercise ranging from 2-4 times a week. I currently weigh 171.5 and my goal weight is 152 by June 2011. I am currently on a 1200 calorie limit and I increase it to 1400 on days that I exercise. My main goal is to stay focused on my life change journey and follow through with eating healthy all the time. Sweets are my enemy!! So add me if you have any advice or can relate to my situation.

Replies

• bkelley32148
    bkelley32148 Posts: 279 Member
    Hi.... I'll be your buddy... I have a very similiar life : ) I have a 2 1/2 year old and am trying to go from 164 to 130 by June. I just purchased Shawn T's Insanity and it is just that insane... lets do this : )
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    I can be your buddy I have a 17 month old son. I also exercise ranging from about 4 times a week.
    I currently weigh 178 and my goal weight is 140 by July 2011. At my heaviest I was 197 and that was around this time last year when i stopped breastfeeding.....I've been struggling to lose this weight for a very long time but 2011 is my year and I'm sure we can do this together
  • I also do insanity, it is the best i love it and i know if i stick to it I will see results. I'm currently 212 and close to the heaviest i have been a year ago i was at 188 and gained it all back, My goal is to be 170 by July 15th. Maybe we can all be buddies..:smile:
  • Thank you all for adding me. I wish all of you success! What is insanity?
  • its a work out by Shawn T, hes the guy who did hip hop abs its very intense workout you should try it
  • Where can I get the Insanity from and is it helpful?
This discussion has been closed.