One down and two to go

Options
Okay so I'be been doing Insanity for almost 2 months now..2 weeks left to go and although I've seen quite a few changes, I am wanting more. So what I've decided to do as of this week is add a 45 min run into my day as well as a weight lifting circuit 3x's a week...I've up'd my intake of food and started using my bodybugg again...I can say after doing this all week I am feeling pretty darn good. I've already ran today and even took my dog out for a walk so now I have a weight lifting circuit and an Insanity workout left for the day...

Replies

• skinnyme125
    skinnyme125 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I would be worried about over doing myself. But I think it is great that you are so active, just don't think I could fit that much into my schedule.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Wow! Go you! I wish had that much energy and ability. I've always found the insanity workouts too difficult and not enjoyable at all.
  • blittle40
    Options
    Hey Erin...I've been working out for a while now and so I am used to the motions..I would NEVER recommend that workout to anyone who is just starting out...
  • blittle40
    Options
    Skinnyme...it seems like a lot but I have a goal and because I am so close I feel I really need to push myself...I don't plan to continue this way for an extended amt. of time...lol
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Hey Erin...I've been working out for a while now and so I am used to the motions..I would NEVER recommend that workout to anyone who is just starting out...

Yea, I wasn't into fitness regularly at the time so the few insanity workouts it tried killed me! Its definitely something to work up to.