Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Stay at Home Mamas! Unite??

Looking for a few ladies to "unite" with me on this weight loss thing! :happy:
I'm a stay at home mom of 3 and would love some other moms to bounce ideas around and get some motivation when I need it! :heart:

Replies

• Hey im a stay at home mom trying to work really hard on loosing weight. You will do great. This sight has been awesome. I had my 4 year old doing the 30 day shed with me this morning. It was fun
  • I'm a stay at home mom as well. :)
  • Phoenyxlove
    Phoenyxlove Posts: 150 Member
    I'm a stay at home mommy! I have a 22 month old and daycare a little guy who's 15 months during the week! I'm adding you!
  • I am a stay at home mom of Three boy's. I exercise every morning at 4:30 before my husband goes to work. I go to a local gym and I love it. It's early but i feel so much better after I have exercised. I feel like my day can begin. How about you what ar you able to do?
  • Shannon7713
    Shannon7713 Posts: 76 Member
    Stay @home with 3 kids as well.... (4 if you count the husband :laugh: ) This website is amazing!!!!
  • Me to deartracks!
  • melischemitz
    melischemitz Posts: 46 Member
    I'm a stay at home mom as well and just started with this site yesterday. I try to walk with the babe & stroller whenever it's over 40 degrees, and I do zumba at our gym at night when the hubs can be home with her.
  • kel1kel
    kel1kel Posts: 17 Member
    Stay at home with 2 but only one at home! Love this site!
  • CelesteENelson
    CelesteENelson Posts: 89 Member
    i am a stay at home mom of 1 boy. however, I am basically house manager for my parents who both travel for work. I take care of all the house hold duties all 8 dogs all appointments for repairs or whatever. shopping, laundry, cleaning, etc for a 2 family house lol not to mention doing invoices and such for hubbys business. Guess I have my hands full like all of you lol. but Yes I am a stay at home mom and you are more than welcome to add me :)
  • teeley
    teeley Posts: 477 Member
    Stay at home mom here with a dayhome! Anyone want to add me just send it with a message.