nutella...quick!

Options
2»

Replies

• Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Measure out blueberries and blackberries that fit your calories for the rest of your day, melt 2 tbsp of nutella in microwave and drizzle over berries
    Bet it'll be delicious and give you a chocolate fix without busting everything for the day - just know that 2tbsp of nutella is 200 calories

I am half tempted to do this too!!! Awesome idea
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    If you just can't give up the Nutella, try keeping it in the fridge. :wink:

It's tough to get it out of the jar when it's cold, which will make you think twice about whether you really want it. But if you do, you'd be surprised how long it takes to 1) get a teaspoon of it out of the jar and 2) how long it takes to eat it--it's basically fudge at this point.

It's so much work when it's cold that you're not likely to eat as much of it, and more likely to pay attention to and enjoy it, too.
  • chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I ADORE Nutella... Might have to see if I can find the ingredients for the low cal alternative though...
  • ladyjh578
    Options
    pretzel rod and nutella - delicious!!
  • mariamedina
    Options
    love that!!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Oh hello sugar induced coma! I can't believe it says its healthy!! Hello? Tastes like a chocolate bar!

LOL
  • Martha_VH
    Martha_VH Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Mmmm nutella!

A'int nothin wrong with a little chocolate! You just reminded me that I have some.
    Whole wheat toast with nutella and fruit for breakfast tomorrow!
  • Holly12178
    Options
    I really like Rapunzel brand Organic Chocolate Hazelnut Butter. Its just as sugar & sweet bad for you but it has 30 calories less and 10 grams of carbs less than Nutella. When I'm craving sweet I have 1 spoon of this and wash it down with a big glass of water