p90x/turbofire!

Options
this sunday I am starting p90x and turbofire so I can be bikini ready by my birthday, anyone want to join me with one or the other...or both? leave a post or friend request me and let it do what it do!!!!!:laugh: :tongue: :wink:

Replies

• JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    When's your birthday?
  • DST513
    DST513 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    ok im starting turbofire today i mean as soon as the fedex guy rings my bell with the dvd's. i been checking the door and window every few minutes lol
  • toberlili
    Options
    When's your birthday?

June 15th, and I am making myself post a pic for everyone to see so i will hold myself accountable, lol!!!:laugh: I am excited
  • Chelij
    Chelij Posts: 49
    Options
    I just finished my own ChaLEAN Extreme/ TurboFire hybrid, and starting Monday I'm going to be doing TurboFire exclusively....Are you doing a hybrid of P90X and TF? Or one after the other?
  • toberlili
    Options
    ok im starting turbofire today i mean as soon as the fedex guy rings my bell with the dvd's. i been checking the door and window every few minutes lol

oh, I know the feeling, that sounds like me everytime I order something from them, lmao!
  • toberlili
    Options
    I just finished my own ChaLEAN Extreme/ TurboFire hybrid, and starting Monday I'm going to be doing TurboFire exclusively....Are you doing a hybrid of P90X and TF? Or one after the other?

I am doing both, I am going to go hard or go home:wink:
  • tneeland
    tneeland Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I just started Turbo Fire this week So I'm right with you and my B'day is June 16th so count me in!!!
  • toberlili
    Options
    I just started Turbo Fire this week So I'm right with you and my B'day is June 16th so count me in!!!

yay!! thats awesome! it will be a good birthday for us Gemini:flowerforyou:
  • britmillsaps
    Options
    I have Insanity, but I am not very good ay it. I do not think I am ready for it. I am torn between turbofire and zumba. Any advice?
  • toberlili
    Options
    I have Inanity, but I am not very good ay it. I do not think I am ready for it. I am torn between turbofire and zumba.

It takes time getting into some routines, turbofire is good, I have heard alot of good things about zumba, that it is a blast and easier to do. let me know what you wind up trying, there is something out there for everyone:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • DST513
    DST513 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    ok well my dvd doesnt look like its coming today so when it arrives i will join you guys
  • Chelij
    Chelij Posts: 49
    Options
    AH! Have fun! lol...so you are doing the FULL schedule of both? Every day? Wow...

I stopped P90X around day 45...I got too bored...but mixing it up with TF might make it better :)