Satly Cravings..HELP!

Options
Nuts..Sour Cream chips..need some back-up on this..maybe some good friends too..:happy:

Edit- Salty cravings. Damn typo. :grumble:

Replies

• nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, I need help with this too! Salty treats are my weakness!
  • paigemang♥
    Options
    Those are my worst cravings!!! I could eat an entire bag of salt n vinegar potatoe chips....uhhhggg

I usually chew a piece of gum or eat a piece of cheese to curb it :ohwell:
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Rice Crackers seem to help my Salty cravings
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Oooh man..i go through so much gum as much as a person would with a pack of smokes. :laugh:

I used to smoke and went cold turkey and didnt even chew gum..felt so strong! Now when im trying to change my eating habits, its time to break out the gum pack!
  • misty589
    misty589 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    costco has these organic tortillia chips, they come in a paper bag, and are very very lightly salted. When I'm craving salt, I have these and Garden Fresh Salsa, also quite low in sodium and I also get that at costco.
  • MeolaCharles
    Options
    Drinking plenty of water for me has kept away the salt cravings.
  • alexis92
    Options
    oh my gosh, i know what you mean about the gum! when i start craving snacks i pop in a a piece of gum instead. my mom sent me 15 packs for valentines day and i only have 5 left!!!
  • aalton22
    Options
    eat a pickle.
  • DS13
    DS13 Posts: 136
    Options
    Light Pringles taste good and get rid of the salty crunchy cravings for me. It's 70 calories for 14 crisps.
  • KrystalLight03
    Options
    I'm pretty good at curbing my sugar cravings, but the salt cravings are hard. I bought vegetable chips today at Kroger and they were pretty satisfying, and I also like a small handful of dark chocolate roasted almonds (this cures both cravings). I think drinking a lot of water helps too since you're flushing out the sodium that is in your body and making you want more.