Replies

• neyes67
    neyes67 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Very Inspirational!
  • tritta01
    tritta01 Posts: 311
    Options
    You shouldn't be embarrassed you should be proud of what you have lost, thats great keep up the good work!!
  • brittfam
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • cerulian
    Options
    Wow! That's 20 pounds? Amazing! You look fantastic and don't be embarrassed, you are an inspiration!
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Nice and slim, you look GREAT!
  • kikimommy
    kikimommy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! I love seeing these Success Stories. It keeps me out of the cookies every time. :)
  • tokenana
    Options
    holly **** thats fantastic!! only 20 are you sure thats so crazy working out has done you good i hope i lose 20 like that wow how did you do it
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    No joke! You look like you've lost way more than 20! Total transformation. Nice work, sweetie!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    You look like you've lost 50lbs...awesome job...you look great!

My thoughts exactly! You look fantastic!
  • GinaKurtz
    GinaKurtz Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm sure you feel LOTS better too! Keep up the good work! :happy:
  • Barelmy
    Barelmy Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    What could you possibly have to be embarrassed about? Well done!
  • Cmuchoa
    Cmuchoa Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic - it certainly looks like you lost more than 20 lbs - would love to know yr meal plans.
  • calkim
    calkim Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing :smile:
  • nuimproved
    nuimproved Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You look great! I can't wait until I'm down almost 20lbs! And only in two short months too--that's fantastic!
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Dang girl, you look AMAZING. keep up the good work. and never be embarrassed, that is something you look back at and realize that you went through a struggle in life but overcame it. and overcame it very well. Nicely done Chica
  • lightandstorm
    lightandstorm Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Is that really in just a month? I hope you got your dates wrong. :)
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Starting date was January 3rd and 2nd picture was today. I have the dates right. LOL

Thank you all so much! I feel so much better about posting my pictures now. In September of last year I got down to 131 and then when I came home from vacation, I stopped being careful of what I ate and gained 31 pounds from then until Jan.
    Crazy how fast you can put weight on. Thanks for all of your support. My first goal is to get to 130. I am 5" and then I would love to get to 115.
  • tpycha126
    tpycha126 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look like you lost way more than 20 pounds. You've done an excellant job!
  • jodieunited
    jodieunited Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    omg you look awesome!!
    thats totally inspired me
    well done :D
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for sharing your success to help motivate the rest of us!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!