Larger People

Options
Hi, Im on 40 days now. But this week I have been really slack in not putting my food in. I feel like Im not doing what I can. I put my cals down, and didnt loose weight. When I started, it dropped off really well. So Ive put up my cals again. What Calories are you on? Do you find if you dont eat enough, weight stands still?? Thanks for your help, oh im 163cm and 125 kg. If that makes any different.

Replies

• sclosson
    sclosson Posts: 120
    Options
    FP has my calories at 1290. I never eat that much. I have been losing slowly. I did add 2 spin classes a week and am hoping that I see a bigger drop when I weigh in on Tuesday. I may try to eat all 1290 and see if that helps.
  • magenta4c
    magenta4c Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Do you work out at all?
    My weight stagnates as well at the moment. 3 weeks no change. I just know I am building muscles who will continue burning calories for me.
  • kimwig
    kimwig Posts: 164
    Options
    Hi, Im on 40 days now. But this week I have been really slack in not putting my food in. I feel like Im not doing what I can. I put my cals down, and didnt loose weight. When I started, it dropped off really well. So Ive put up my cals again. What Calories are you on? Do you find if you dont eat enough, weight stands still?? Thanks for your help, oh im 163cm and 125 kg. If that makes any different.
    It can depend on what you eat (do you get good nutrition from your calories, as staying in your cals does not always mean you are eating correctly),

it depends on when you eat (how you spread your food across the day),

It depends on how careful you are with your portions (that is are you correctly calculating your intake)

it depends when you exercise do really know what you burn (as people over estimate what they burn and then eat the calories)

If you work through those thoughts it might help