Replies

• Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    When I ask DH for something I end it with "peas and crackers!!"

ummm........Yea, that's it for now.
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    most of the ones i use are memes from message boards i'm on, and most would be Rated R or NC-17 :laugh:
    but a couple are:
    "Long cat is loooong", and can be used with anything: such as angry man is annnnngrrry etc etc
    "all your base are belong to us" we substitute base with just about anything
    "so i herd u liek mudkipz"
    "lulz"
    "epic win/fail"
    i also use alot of movie quotes like"the dude abides" and"i'm not even supposed to be here today"
    i use monkey chunker in place of the queen mfer when in public, can be monkey chunckin', monkey chunker, monkey chunk
    skanktabulous/skankerrific- you should be able to figure that one out

all the rest are a bit too much for here:blushing:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Squizzled (cross between squished and wizzled)
    and squinched (cross between squished and pinched)
    lol
    lets seeee....I call everyone "dinknose" and "dildosauras" as my insults lol hubby loves it when I call him dinknose :laugh: :laugh:
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I've also gotten back into the kick of making fun of someone when they stumble over their words... and mumbling loudly like the talking stain commercial.... I know that sounds mean but I only do it lovingly to the people who know and love me :laugh:

I LOVE that commercial! It irritates the *kitten* outta my mom when I do that to her! :laugh: Hey, they finally got a new commercial, since the super bowl one aired.

I'm in the same boat as Jackie.....all mine are "not appropriate" to say here. :huh: Guess I'm not very lady like! Wait......who said I cared! :laugh: But, I have been saying fantabulous for quite a while now....
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    SNARKY.....those comments that are generally uttered during PMS

underdiddies
    those unmentionable things we wear under our clothes

Whippy dip and Gag-n-Puke....for those roadside softserve/ fast food emporiums.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I get confruzed!!! (confused) and my dog is always so Persited (excited) to see me when I get home!

My mom always said "wonderbar" instead of wonderful and it would drive me nuts, now what I would give to hear her say that.....I miss her so much.

Memaw
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I get confruzed!!! (confused) and my dog is always so Persited (excited) to see me when I get home!

My mom always said "wonderbar" instead of wonderful and it would drive me nuts, now what I would give to hear her say that.....I miss her so much.

Memaw

:brokenheart: :flowerforyou:
    I've always wanted to say so, but I adore your picture. It puts the biggest smile on my face and gives me a little giggle. How adorable!
  • butterjoy
    butterjoy Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    PICKY PERSNICKITY - PARTICULAR (I THINK)
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Oh...I remembered a few more...I wonder if I even speak English now. LOL

spanktacular (So great you need to be spanked for it)
    exsmackly (exactly but more...LOL)
  • Sunibc22
    Options
    I use:
    Fantastical
    Bubbles....any rolls or protruding parts on my belly :bigsmile:
    I add the word bears to any feelings I think my dogs have...like...do you have grumpybears today? Wow, you're a sleepybear this morning!! (pathetic I know) :smile:
    Bunky.....instead of this sucks...this is bunky.

That's all I can think of now.
  • Juliebean
    Options
    I add 'ola' to the ends of words. So for instance, this thread is a blast-ola! Don't ask why because I have no idea! :tongue:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    I add 'ola' to the ends of words. So for instance, this thread is a blast-ola! Don't ask why because I have no idea! :tongue:

LOL Love it! Ya'll cracked me up this AM when I was reading these...thanks for the funnies!
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    We always say ginormous (giant & enormous).

And, thanks to my now married dd when she was teeninsy, we also say we'll have a bednight snack and when we get up we have breffixt.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    It's not really made up I guess but when someone says something off the wall or if I just could not understand a word they said I say "you stepped in what?"
    love it!!:laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Oh...I remembered a few more...I wonder if I even speak English now. LOL

spanktacular (So great you need to be spanked for it)
    exsmackly (exactly but more...LOL)

Lovin the 'spanktacular' ....hm, is that pg-13? Oh I hope not cause I can things of ways to use it :noway: :blushing:

:blushing: um, ah....either way! :noway: :tongue:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Hey I finally remembered one of mine. Man this is going to be a good day.

Flustrated, a combo between flusted and frustrated, my hubby actually thinks it's a real word, maybe it is, I'm too lazy to look it up.

We also say it's nipply out when it's nippy enough out to make your you knows stick out
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Well, at least you warned us first.
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Forewarned but wondering what any of this has to do with Diet & Weight loss? Shouldn't all this be in Chit Chat forum with the other pointless crap? Smiley face, dude holding flower, unicorn........
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    uuuuuum okay loll someone was bored bumping ancient irrelevant zombie threads. Well played there.
  • ehorn625
    ehorn625 Posts: 144
    Options
    guestimate
    schmutz (for when its raining, snowing and sleeting all at the same time!)
    jenky