30 pounds to lose. Are you in?

Options
2»

Replies

• Amazon_Warrior88
    Amazon_Warrior88 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am new to the site, but I'm in :D. I have more than 30lbs to lose but I would like to lose 30lbs by my birthday (May 18th).

SW-283lbs
    CW-279lbs
    1st GW-250lbs
    GW-200lbs

5'5
    22 years old

Feel free to friend me :D looking for all the support I can get...2011 is our year!!
  • mamabearr
    Options
    I'm in! I'm 21 and I want to lose 30 lbs by June. I weight 145 now.
  • ljc1057
    ljc1057 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I have more than 30 lbs to lose too, but would like to joint this group. Please friend.
  • Nikkerz620
    Nikkerz620 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm in... :)

5' 11"
    SW 193
    GW 155
  • jessiercross84
    jessiercross84 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can count me in. I need to loose way more that 30 lbs but I would love to loose 30 to 40 lbs by the middle of the summer. I'm super excited I was showed this site and can have positive people to lift each other up.
  • taliyai
    Options
    Wow, thanks so much to everyone for being so dedicated! I wasn't expecting such a reply. I try to keep my friend count kind of low so I can be as energetic and "motivational" as I can for people, so I can't accept every request. However, I think we should all post here about our progress, ask questions, or just see how everyone is doing.

Again, I'm so sorry I can't friend you all... but if anything, we are all part of one post and know we have similar goals. Let's all friend each other.

Tomorrow is the BEGINNING. Let's all say goodbye to that extra 25 lb. that has been slowing us down in life. Good luck!
  • cshine06
    cshine06 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am in. I would actually like to lose about 20 pounds and my goal weight will be reached. It should be attainable with supportive people on your side.

Heaviest weight:167 lbs (01/09/11)
    MFP Start weight:152 lbs (02/14/11)
    Current weight:152 lbs (02/16/11)
    goal weight:130 lbs by 06/01/11
  • crisartemis
    crisartemis Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in too, i have more than that to lose but its a start. My first small goal is 40 pounds down by summer. I'm already down 10 pounds in about 2/3 weeks, been working out every day.
  • mamabearr
    Options
    My weigh in days are Monday, so every Monday I will update my progress on here. I just started working out again 2 weeks ago, and I'm doing Turbo Fire (: Anyone else?
  • SkinnyLyns11
    Options
    i am in-i have 50-60 lbs to lose, but 30 by june 1st is a good attainable goal i feel, and would be a great start toward the end goal! :)
  • lisateachawa
    lisateachawa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I am in, I watch what I eat and exercise daily, but with my metabolic disorder it makes it hard to lose weight even with all that I am doing. I will shoot for 15 lbs. (I'd like to lose a total of 70).
  • MannAmanda
    Options
    I have WAY more than 30 pounds to lose but I would like to lose at least that by June! I would love to be a part of this challenge!!!!
  • mlhjjm
    mlhjjm Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have 30 pounds to lose. Would love to lose it by June. Thanks for the challenge! I am here to do it the healthy way. Don't like to starve myself or be inactive. Definitley looking forward to a consistent exercise routine and staying within my calorie limit every day.
  • blondie_0506
    Options
    I have just about the exact same goal!! 31 more pounds to go for me and I wanna lose it by June 1st too!!
  • mamabearr
    Options
    Well I weighed in today and I'm at 145 now! So I've lost 8 lbs in two weeks(: Off to a good start. I can't wait to see the 130s.