If Any Of You Were Wondering About? The Abdoer Twist.......

Options
Ok, So I stay up late and get hit with ALL the informercials on TV! I'm bad, I know but some of those products seem so interesting....

I ordered the Abdoer Twist and some of you might have seen it on TV and are wondering if it is really worth ordering, so here goes my opinion of the Abdoer Twist.

I paid the extra $6.95 to get expedited shipping and my Abdoer was here is about 3-4 days, pretty quick actually. I unpacked it from the box and it was extremely easy to put together, a monkey could do it!..lol

The quality of the product seems to be pretty sturdy and seems as though it will last for some time of normal wear and tear. It is a nice piece of exercise equipment and I am happy with it so far.

I put in the DVD which had routines for Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced. Generally, it looks easy enough to do and the workouts seem to be good. As far as if it will be a good workout and help you shed those inches and sculpt your abdomen musles, my answer is Yes, you get fluid movements which target all the Abdomen muscles, So much better than doing crunches on the floor! Especially for someone like me with a bad back. I only wish that I would have orderd the resistence rods that go into the support collum, you can still order them online and they even send you a 10% discount code to use for your entire order, once you get the hang of the machine and it gets easier over time, it seems as though the resistance rods will make the workout more challenging, so I will order those soon.

So all and all, in my opinion of this purchase, I feel like i made a good choice and it was worth it! So if you were ever wondering, wonder no more. You can order it for $14.95 on a 30 day trial, then 4 payments of $49.95 each month.

www.abdoertwist.com

I hope this review minght help those of you that were considering this purchase, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.

Replies

• teressaholman
    Options
    I see those infomercials all the time and wonder if they really live up to the claims. They all appear to be so easy--almost too good to be true? I'm glad that it's working out for you. I've got a bad back as well (herniated disc) so there are a lot of things I'd like to try, but I simply can't. I may have to look into this one! Thanks for posting your opinion! It's nice to hear it from someone who isn't being paid to say it, haha!
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    No...lol, I'm not being paid, just a regualar customer and person trying to lose a lot of weight! Glad you found my review helpful. I also have herniated, degenerated disk. I had a major back surgery back in 2005, I'm still on pain pills! Exercise isn't so bad though as I thouhgt it would be, it might actually be helping with the pain. Good luck and take care!