MISSDEEHERE'S ONE WEEK CHALLENGE ..........FOR SHORT TERM GO

Options
:happy: MISSDEEHERE'S ONE WEEK CHALLENGE ..........FOR SHORT TERM GOALS:happy:
FOCUSING ON ONE WEEK AT A TIME, WHEN THE BIG PICTURE SEEMS TOO OVERWHELMING.......

FOR THE WEEK OF: Feb 27 to MARCH 5, 2011

Hello I am so tired of losing 50, 60 & even 70 pounds and regaining it.
When I did this last week I lost 3 pounds and went beyond my 100 minutes. You can too!!

So, for this week I am once again challenging myself to exercise 100 minutes (and hope I can lose 1 ½ pounds)! Since exercise seems to be my downfall. I must get a routine for this!

If you want to join me, PLEASE support me, and I will support you.
Who would like to make a 1 week pact with me of what YOU need to work on?
ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT NEED TO LOSE MORE THEN 50 POUNDS OR THOSE HAVING DIFICULTY.

Focus on just this one week and commit to either.....
examples (may be changed to fit your need)

1. Lose 1 or 2 pounds this week, and post how & results by next Sunday

2. Exercise 100 minutes (or your choice) this week, and post how & results by next Sunday

3. Journal daily, and post how & results/menu by next Sunday

4. Maintain my current weight, and post how & results by next Sunday

5. Choose your own that you have the most problems with, and post how & results by next Sunday

REMEMBER I ONLY WANT YOU TO PICK ONE THING FOR MY 1 WEEK CHALLENGE.

“Set new short-term goals. When you feel you've mastered the previous short-term goals you set for yourself, create some new ones. Remember this is a journey, not a destination. Accomplishing any goal, whether it's weight loss or anything else in life, requires a lifelong commitment. You will always have to set new goals and work on new areas even when you accomplish your big long-term goals.”

Thank you and you may friend me if you like. I am fairly new here, but I have been following Weight Watchers old CORE program, and can do well following good eating habits........... as long as I don't stray away. ;-) and we all do that at one time or another.

Replies

• newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I'm here! And I met BOTH of my goals for last week. I'm going to go for the same thing this week:

Exercise for 100 minutes
    Lose 2 lbs

WOOHOO LET'S DO THIS!
  • bethikabob
    bethikabob Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Definitely doing this again, I've met both of my goals as well and since I'm going to visit my brother in new orleans from about the 3rd to the 13th I'll need some motivation lol. 150 minutes of exercise and lose at least 1 lb :)
    Oh, and missdee, I'm very proud that you passed the 100 minute point for this week, great job!
  • lallder
    lallder Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My goals are to lose 2lbs and do 100 mins of exercise this week.
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I agreed to 100mins of workout and today i have finished with 230mins for the week. Thanks for the challenge.
    For next week I am going to complete 180 mins of workouts.
  • cwalshcm
    Options
    Miss Dee my dearest darling:

I am truly in this time. My goal is to lose 1 lb and I am going to work at sticking to my daily food allowances (carbs, calories, etc). What the fitness prog shows isn't exactly what my Dr. wants but I am all for the cals. I try and do about 30 - 45 carbs a meal (except breakfast) My protein tends to be high, My sugar tends to be high because of my fruit intake.

Thanks if my goal. Obviously I have to walk daily t get the weight off but right now I am struggling with both the food and exercise and if I don't get the binging under control I am going to give up.

Thank you for never giving up on me. I know that others on this board don't know that we know each other from somewhere else so if you are new to meeting Miss Dee then let me say "NEVER LET HER GO" she is the best.
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    lol i posted in the last one that i was doing challenge number 2. it will be done today so yay on that it was get 315 mins of working out in

It'll be the same this week .

315 mins of working out it is mostly cardio.
    I am on my TOM however so no weight in till some time next week.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    I met my challenge for last week and am ready for another challenge
    I will do 150 mins of exercise and lose at least 1 lb this week. We can do this
    thanks for the challenge and encouragement.....
  • AmberHalvorson
    AmberHalvorson Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My goal is 150 minutes of exercise and to weigh 2 pounds less!
  • rhonda1960
    rhonda1960 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    My goal for this week is 100 minutes exercise and 2 pounds lost! Thanks tremendously for your help :flowerforyou:
  • silverlil
    silverlil Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    my goal is to exercise for 150 minutes and lose 2 pounds (I hope). i do have 2 dfferent scales and they are different for a few pounds heheh guess which one i like the best :)
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I managed to log 300 minutes for the last week. Thanks for the challenge, and I am going for another 300 starting tomorrow!
  • Believe4
    Options
    I am in. I like the one week challenges. I struggle with exercise. I am going to do a twist on the exercise and go for a 2000 calorie weekly burn. It helps me get past the mental block of time. I am traveling with my work this week. It is always a struggle to meet my goals while away from home.
  • maflynn
    Options
    I'm in Dee!
    This past was the best -- the most movitated I've been in a long time -- thanks for inviting me
  • xanasnana
    Options
    i am sticking to the 100 mins of excerise too. i did well with that last week and am hoping by the time nice weather comes it will be second nature to go for it!!
  • Taras630
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge. I would like to lose 2lbs next week and work out for 180 minutes although I'm going to push myself for more ;)
  • NguyenTJ
    NguyenTJ Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm in the right thread now.... no matter where i'm typing it... i'm doing it... 100 mins or more this week!!!
  • missdeehere
    missdeehere Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Most of us that did this last week had success. I know that it got this pretty inactive gal on the roll!!

Cathy, my dear sweet friend. You forgot to tell this group how much you and I are alike!! :-)

I am so happy to have ome of my WW friends joining this site. And u all know who you are!!

:bigsmile: HAVE A GREAT WEEK EVERYONE!! SHAKING OUR BOOTIES!!:bigsmile:
  • welcominganewself
    Options
    I love the idea of 1 week challenges, so count me in!

I am going to try for exercising atleast 5 days with a minimum of 30 mins each of those days and hopefully a 2 lb loss.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!
  • missdeehere
    missdeehere Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Good Luck to Everyone this week!! We proved last week that we CAN acomplish our one week goals! Last week we had 13 people reporting they met goals!! YEA TEAM!!

Here is who I have that is in for this week. We are still open to any new people that want to join us!

MISSDEEHERE'S ONE WEEK CHALLENGE ..........FOR SHORT TERM GOALS
    FOCUSING ON ONE WEEK AT A TIME, WHEN THE BIG PICTURE SEEMS TOO OVERWHELMING......

FOR THE WEEK OF: Feb 27 to MARCH 5, 2011

People & Goals
    1. Missdeehere ❤ 100 minutes of exercise
    2. Newdaydawning7 ❤ 100 minutes of exercise & Lose 2 lbs
    3. bethikabob ❤ 150 minutes of exercise & lose 1 lb
    4. lallder❤ 100 minutes of exercise & Lose 2 lbs
    5. silverlil ❤150 minutes of exercise & Lose 2 lbs
    6. KrisPage ❤180 minutes of exercise
    7. Seesaa ❤ 315 mins of working out
    8. lallder ❤lose 2lbs and do 100 mins of exercise this week
    9. rhonda1960 ❤100 minutes exercise & 2 pounds lost
    10. msh0530 ❤ 300 minutes of exercise
    11. themommie❤ 150 mins of exercise & lose at 1 lb
    12. AMSrunning ❤150 mins of exercise & lose at 2 lb
    13. Believe4 ❤ 2000 calorie weekly burn
    14. Cwalshcm ❤ lose 1 lb & stick to daily food allowances(carbs, calories, etc).
    15. Maflynn ❤ Post Menus on WW Daily (on vacation)
    16. Xanasnana ❤ 100 mins of excerise
    17. Kymirah ❤ 100 mins of excerise
    18. Taras630 ❤180 minutes of exercise & Lose 2 lbs
    19. monicaP413 ❤ 100 mins of exercise
    20. sjc04562 ❤ exercise 5 days & 30 mins each of those & lose 2 lb.
    21. Jeanbonita ❤ 100 mins of exercise

We are still open to any new people that want to join us!

LET THE CHALLENGE BEGIN....................
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Welcome to everyone who's joined and congrats to all that met their goals and are going for Round 2! :D