30 Day Shred Challenge

Options
I started the 30 Day Shred and then got :sick: ! Anyways, I'm ready to go at it again and give it everything I've got and would love for someone to join me! I Challenge you to do the 30 Day Shred starting Monday morning...we'll do it for 6/7 days a week (listen to your body) combined with 20-30 mintues of extra cardio or more if you please! I suggest we even mix it up by rotating levels...do it however you like! Lets just make sure we do it for 30 days!!! :smile: Lets lose those inches and feel great! Oh and lets not forget to measure and record our measurments weekly so we know what kind of progress we are making!

Replies

• aysegul2
    Options
    I would like to join this challenge. I do not have the dvds. Is there a way to mimic this workout program? I have p90x dvds. Do you think it might have the same effect?
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    just want to say, this is awesome!! hope you have fun and great beautiful results....shred on....:flowerforyou:
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    I would like to join this challenge. I do not have the dvds. Is there a way to mimic this workout program? I have p90x dvds. Do you think it might have the same effect?

You could pick up a copy at Walmart:) and you have 2 days to do it!
  • shanna5
    Options
    I'm in! What measurements should we do? I'm excited to start, now I'm just not sure how to do it - each level for 10 days, mix it up as you suggested or doing one level for 30 days as shreddingit did...ugh!!! Weekly check-in's on Mondays?
  • merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I've been meaning to restart the shred anyway. What do you want me to do?
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    I'm in! What measurements should we do? I'm excited to start, now I'm just not sure how to do it - each level for 10 days, mix it up as you suggested or doing one level for 30 days as shreddingit did...ugh!!! Weekly check-in's on Mondays?

Yay! We should measure arms, chest, waist, upper thigh...all of it...lol...you can do the dvd however you like:) You can even combine 2 workouts in one if you're feeling brave. We could do each level for 30 days but it will take lots of committment for everyone in the challenge to do that. We will do weekly check in's as far as measurments (weight if you want) goes but I think we should check in daily for lots of support and to see how we're doing.
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    I'm in, I've been meaning to restart the shred anyway. What do you want me to do?

Welcome:) All you have to do is measure...chest, hips, arms, waist...all of it! Starting day is Monday and we'll do measurement check in's (weight if you want) every Monday. We should check in daily to see how we're doing and to get support. It will also help keep us on track :smile:
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    just want to say, this is awesome!! hope you have fun and great beautiful results....shred on....:flowerforyou:

Thank You! :flowerforyou:
  • merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Monday...after the weekend...ouch! lol. Ok. so we're all doing some variation on the shred and checking in every Monday? ....this may seem a stupid question, but how do we check in? Just search the forums for this thread? (I've never done a 'challenge' on this site before)?
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    Yes...lol...after the weekend! I can't think of a better way to start the week :laugh: You can check in by looking on your profile page under your recent posts. I thought more people would have joined the challenge :sad:
  • CaityB14
    CaityB14 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I just bought 30 Day Shred and should be delivered on Monday!!! I'd like to do this with you guys!
  • rtmpmm
    Options
    I was just thinking to myself this morning that I wanted to try the 30 day shred again. Would love to join you! I kinda gave up the first time, but I have been going to boot camp 2x a week and know now that I can make it through all 30 days!!
  • RosiG
    RosiG Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I'd really love to join the challenge...I have been wanting to re-start 30DS since I gave up on it last time...but I think a challenge is a great way to stay motivated:) I'll be posting my measurements as soon as I have them...Soooo glad for this challenge!! :D
  • tnkbest
    tnkbest Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone. I know there are a couple other threads going already so that may be why you haven't had as many people join in. I am on day 5 of level one. Hoping to see results soon. Good luck and keep going no matter what happens!! YOu can do it. :smile:
  • MommyRobot
    MommyRobot Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm in...now I just gotta go dig through some boxes for the dvd. yikes! LOL When and where are we logging measurments? Should we start a google doc to keep track? I'm excited!!
  • ruthie3110
    ruthie3110 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I've been saying for days I want to start doing it again!
    I stopped at day 6 last time, couldn't keep it up, but I'll try again if I can find my DVD :)
    I don't know where it is at the moment!
  • lwilliams83
    lwilliams83 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 13 of my first cycle. I was planning on doing 2 cycles back to back so I'd like to join if that's ok??
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    I just bought 30 Day Shred and should be delivered on Monday!!! I'd like to do this with you guys!

Let's do this!!! :smile:
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    Hi All, I'd really love to join the challenge...I have been wanting to re-start 30DS since I gave up on it last time...but I think a challenge is a great way to stay motivated:) I'll be posting my measurements as soon as I have them...Soooo glad for this challenge!! :D

Please join us then! We're going to start tomorrow morning and let's post our measurements then and we'll do daily check in's to see how everyone is doing. This is going to be awesome!
  • jessielg
    jessielg Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have just joined today so this is good timing for starting the challenge. I'm in what measurements are we posting? good luck my fellow challengers.