30 Day Shred Challenge

Options

Replies

• juliemval
    juliemval Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to start with you guys too. I'll be busy from Wednesday to Tuesday, I have family coming down for my daughters first birthday and baptism but definitely will try to fit in the 30 day shred and some Zumba on the wii. Can't wait to start this, I've been trying to lose weight since after my baby girl was born and I've just been fighting the same 10 lbs the past year :)
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    I'm in...now I just gotta go dig through some boxes for the dvd. yikes! LOL When and where are we logging measurments? Should we start a google doc to keep track? I'm excited!!
    [/quote

Yayyyyyyy! We are going to log our measurements every Monday. I'm excited too! Tell me more about this google doc!
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    I have just joined today so this is good timing for starting the challenge. I'm in what measurements are we posting? good luck my fellow challengers.
    [/quote/

Welcome! We are going to measure our arms, chest, waist, hips, upper thigh...measure it all...lol...we are going to post our starting measurements tomorrow and we'll just keep everything in 1 thread that way it's easier for us to find! Feel free to check in every day and vent your pain...lol...good luck to you! :smile:
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    I'm on day 13 of my first cycle. I was planning on doing 2 cycles back to back so I'd like to join if that's ok??

Yes...of course it is! :bigsmile:
  • MommyRobot
    MommyRobot Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Yayyyyyyy! We are going to log our measurements every Monday. I'm excited too! Tell me more about this google doc!

You make a spreadsheet, upload it to google docs and share it with everyone in the challenge. Then everyone can log in there and add their measurements, and they'll all be in one spot and easy to look at! :) I can make one if you want...I just need to know what measurements you want on there. Then I can email everyone the link.
  • 123nikki123
    Options

You make a spreadsheet, upload it to google docs and share it with everyone in the challenge. Then everyone can log in there and add their measurements, and they'll all be in one spot and easy to look at! :) I can make one if you want...I just need to know what measurements you want on there. Then I can email everyone the link.

LOVE IT!!! Lets include the following: Arms, Chest, Waist, Hips and Upper Thigh :) Yep...that should do it!
  • shannonshock13
    shannonshock13 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    omggggggggggg yes!! So in!
  • shanna5
    Options
    I agree to check in on a daily basis. I am going to weigh and measure myself tomorrow morning and then hiding the scale for the next 30 days. Many people have said you dont lose a whole lot of weight, but I know me, and I'll be on the scale every day! I'll do measurements every week, though. How fun - we can do this! Great to have all of this support!

Now, going to try to figure out those fun little tickers.... :)
  • MommyRobot
    MommyRobot Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Okay, everyone who is in just send me a message with your email address, I'll send a link for the spreadsheet where we can log our numbers!!
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    omggggggggggg yes!! So in!

Yayyyyyyy! Welcome:)
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    I agree to check in on a daily basis. I am going to weigh and measure myself tomorrow morning and then hiding the scale for the next 30 days. Many people have said you dont lose a whole lot of weight, but I know me, and I'll be on the scale every day! I'll do measurements every week, though. How fun - we can do this! Great to have all of this support!

Now, going to try to figure out those fun little tickers.... :)

I like hiding the scale...lol...afterall, it's just a number and it can be very discouraging. We so can do this! I don't want to see anyone backing out no matter how hard it gets!!! My last challenge started with like 50 people and ended with less then 10...hope that doesn't happen here!

Go to tickerfactory.com...that's where I got mine:)
  • tiger87lilly
    tiger87lilly Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow as well would love to join you all. I've done a few days this past week just to see how the workouts flow.....can't wait to see results.

Cheryl
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow as well would love to join you all. I've done a few days this past week just to see how the workouts flow.....can't wait to see results.

Cheryl

Join us then! :) We'd LOVE to have you!
  • wondergirl1003
    wondergirl1003 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Bought the DVD last weekend and haven't touched it since. I'd like to start (and most importantly FINISH) this challenge with you. I will post my measurements tomorrow in the AM. Good luck all!
  • ronnieabc
    Options
    I will join you on this challenge as I just bought it and want to give it a whirl and see how a program that is set up would advance my progress! I will check back and see how you are doing and wish you well! Let's do this! I think it will be great! Good luck to eveyone that decides to take this challenge with us! :happy:
  • tanniew78
    tanniew78 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I am SOOOO in! Im going to be previewing it today tho to see what its all about. Guess I can save the actual workout for tomorrow. i have deep cleaning and C25k stuff to work on for today. :) Thanks for starting this challenge. I want to be successful in shredding the weight!
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    Bought the DVD last weekend and haven't touched it since. I'd like to start (and most importantly FINISH) this challenge with you. I will post my measurements tomorrow in the AM. Good luck all!

Yay! Good luck to you....you will finish this, we will all finish this together!
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    I will join you on this challenge as I just bought it and want to give it a whirl and see how a program that is set up would advance my progress! I will check back and see how you are doing and wish you well! Let's do this! I think it will be great! Good luck to eveyone that decides to take this challenge with us! :happy:

Thankx for joining us! I can hardly wait for tomorrow:)
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    I am SOOOO in! Im going to be previewing it today tho to see what its all about. Guess I can save the actual workout for tomorrow. i have deep cleaning and C25k stuff to work on for today. :) Thanks for starting this challenge. I want to be successful in shredding the weight!

Yay! You won't be sorry:) I love the dvd...I can' think of a better way to burn and tone in 20 minutes then this! Good luck!
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    I made a pledge for all of us to sign:) Please find it in the posts under motivation and support. This will be a great way to stay and be committed to this and it will also give us a chance to know eachother on a first name basis.