Replies

• amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I hate you Chili's. You are stupid.

i love this! :)
  • valeriedent2
    Options
    Ok, so I'm seriously jumping the gun here, since I can't even break the 1 lb lost mark, let alone get down into the 100's, BUT! I bought myself my "reward"!!

I found a pair of wearable Christian Louboutin heels (3.5 inch heel, thus wearable) and I bought them for myself for my motivation!! I'll try them on when I get them to make sure they fit, then they're going into my boyfriends care until I meet 20 lbs lost.

If I can't do this for a fantastic pair of shoes, then I don't know what's going to motivate me!!!!
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Hiya ladies. I had a really fun evening out ice skating with my Hubbs and my son. I was run over from behind by a deranged child pushing what looked like and ice stroller (kind of like a chair on skates that someone can sit on and another someone can push along on the ice) and that completely knocked me on my @ss but I was happy that the only time I hit the ground was under someone else's power. It was a good time.

My weigh in was pretty dismal (same as last week - 209.2) but I am hoping it has to do with my TOM sticking around.

valeriedent2: that's awesome about your shoe reward. Having them almost within reach (at your boyfriend's) would make them more tangible and maybe make you work harder toward your goal. (It would totally work for me)

Rach: Wow! You're gonna do P90X AND C25K?!?! Make sure you eat enough calories to cover all that exercise. I was doing P90X and a 10K training program at the same time (P90X 6 days a week, running 4 days a week) and my weight loss seriously stalled for over a month. I dropped the hardcore running (I'm still doing short runs twice a week) and upped my calories and the weight started coming off again. Good luck!
  • Angie3G
    Angie3G Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hope you had fun weekend ladies.

My weight today: 172.6lb
  • FrankyOsage
    Options
    Had a great time at the dog park with my human family and my furry "siblings". It was a great break from my study marathon and now I start up again on hour 6 for the day. Heavens...

Hope yall are having a lot more fun this weekend!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    DONE moving! Ugh. Dead tired and hoping I can drag my lazy butt out of bed tomorrow morning at 5am to start P90x.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Rach: Wow! You're gonna do P90X AND C25K?!?! Make sure you eat enough calories to cover all that exercise. I was doing P90X and a 10K training program at the same time (P90X 6 days a week, running 4 days a week) and my weight loss seriously stalled for over a month. I dropped the hardcore running (I'm still doing short runs twice a week) and upped my calories and the weight started coming off again. Good luck!

I'm gonna do the c25k 3x a week on strength training days, to keep my bf company in the fitness center at our apartments. I'm definitely going to make sure I eat enough!!! :smile:
  • kayleigh333
    Options
    I stayed the same... I'll try to do better this week!
  • punkrockmama
    punkrockmama Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Yep. A 2.6 gain.
    What can I say? It was a tough, carb-y type of week. Oh, and I'm pretty positive the sodium in the pizza I ate last night isn't helping.

Well, at least it's a guarantee loss next week. :-/
  • feetypajamas
    feetypajamas Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    hi guys.

I've been MIA.

My best friend was killed in a car accident. I haven't exactly been myself. Or up for the whole diet thing, etc. I pretty much said "**** it" to everything.

I know she was proud of the progress I'd made, and I'm sure she'd smack me right now if she could. Soooooooo seeing as it's the start of a new week, and almost a new month, I figured it's time to get my *kitten* back in gear.

I weighed 254.2 this morning, if you guys will have me back!!
  • FrankyOsage
    Options
    213!!

Got up to do my p90x and my damn dvd player showed its tail. But still, it was pretty good!

Feetypajamas: My condolences and I so hope that the healing will begin soon. I know it is so hard, but she will always be in your heart and you know she was proud of you. It took me a while to get over my grandaddys death and seeing him suffer for 4 years due to not taking care of himself has spurred me on to get healthy. The pin-ups are on your side!!
  • kingkimi1213
    kingkimi1213 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Heyy ladies I hope everyone had a great week. Workout wise and eating I did awesome. I was under my calories and did my workouts, but the scale stood still for me. It wasnt until this morning that I saw the scale go down...

So my current weight is 190.4

.6 lbs lost =[ Im going to try and eat a bit more and work out a bit different to see if it'll restart my weight lost.

Grrr....

So my goals this week is too start replacing some of my processed snacks with healthy fruits and veggies or organic snacks.

HOORAY for the highlight by my name hopefully next week I can do the same!
  • sunsetwest
    sunsetwest Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    133.0. .4 lost is still a loss. :wink:

Taking monthly measurements and starting BodyRock tomorrow!

Have a great week, ladies!
    :flowerforyou:
  • elf618
    elf618 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    191.2, i'll take it with a bad week of night shifts and TOM but got to get the eating back on track this week...that's March goal too I guess, doing pretty well with the exercise.
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    No change for me this week. I seem to be going through on week of losing and the next week or maintaining!

Good luck to everyone!
  • starkiss100
    starkiss100 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Im checking in tomorrow morning
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Good Monday morning Ladies!! I hope that you all had a Great weekend!!
    I am weighing in this week at 130.5!
    I am now 3.5 lbs. away from my goal, woohoo!!!
    Have a great week!!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Ugh, didn't make it to bed until after midnight, so needless to say....I wasn't up at 5am for P90x. I WILL do it after work though. I took my Day 0 pictures last night (Ugh!) and I'm ready to see some real progress. Time to turn up the heat!!!
  • starkiss100
    starkiss100 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I didn't get to bed until after 1am, so I wasn't able to get my morning gym session in either :(
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    165.3 for me this week. Still not out of this pound--grrrrr!! Hopefully will see better results next week!