Wii Fit Weekly Challenge

Options

Replies

• yportia
    yportia Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Yesterday's exercise tally

10 minutes of Wii balance games - soccer (why do they throw shoes & a panda lol) & tightrope (love that one)
    45 minutes of Wii Just Dance 2
    45 minute brisk walk during lunch at work

Portia
  • MaryTheIceCube
    MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Mary:

Are we putting in our weight on Thursday because I forgot to enter mine?

SW 192
    CW 174.2

Yeah, the general consensus was Thursday... and you just reminded me that I forgot to update my weight on this thread yesterday! Probably because I had a nasty 1.5lb gain from last week... yikes! I'm adjusting some things and moving forward... really hoping to be under 160 very soon!
  • MaryTheIceCube
    Options
    Everyone's doing a great job!!! Keep it up!

I've done a total of 50 minutes of Wii Fit balance games. Ten to go! Snow day for me today, woo hoo!! Meaning more time for working out -- yeah! I played 10 minutes of the Ski Jump game & topped my high score... now at 313! :-D
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Today's Wii Fit exercises:

Rhythm Parade Advanced
    " Kung Fu Advanced
    Strength Training

38 minutes 186 calories
    Happy Friday everyone !!
  • ct1986
    ct1986 Posts: 200
    Options
    I finished up my hour of balance games today and actually did 10 extra minutes of them. My weekend will likely be crazy with work so just wanted to check in quickly today.
  • Shirley61
    Options
    No Wii exercises today.

I did recumbent bike 30 mins. for 321 calories.
    Have a great weekend everyone :happy:
  • mrksjia
    mrksjia Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Reorganizing the house yesterday so no time for the Wii.
    Just finished: Step to the beat (Walk it out): 3 miles / 12118 steps / 389 kcal / 75 minutes
  • ct1986
    Options
    I don't go into work until 4pm today so I think I'm going to play Zumba for Wii but we shall see.
  • krea4
    krea4 Posts: 1,814 Member
    Options
    It's been the school holidays this week so no wii, cycling and only 1 hour of yoga.

Back to the usual routine tomorrow so I am looking forward to the new challenge.

Missed logging on to record weigh in on thursday ... but I did weigh myself -
    Lost 31/2 llbs in my first week so I am really pleased:happy:
  • mrksjia
    Options
    And finished another Step to the Beat (Walk it out) session of 65 minutes today.
    12.870 steps / 412 kcal / 5,2 km

That makes a daily total of 24.925 steps / 801 kcal / 6,2 miles / 2 hours and 20 minutes.
  • jkq2003
    Options
    Okay, I will dust off my Wii tomorrow. I am ready for the challenge.
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Not doing to good with the Wii challenge this week. I went to the gym yesterday and did a 60 minute body conditioning class (step, body bar, weights, etc) and today I was out geocaching on snowy trails - my sister's heart rate monitor said she burned almost 800 calories. I thought this challenge would help me sneak in a little extra exercise but, time seems to run out on me. I'll keep trying!!
  • yportia
    yportia Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    With the 15 minutes of balance games tonight, got in a total of 35 minutes this week.
    Also did about an hour of Just Dance 2 tonight.

Portia
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Goodmorning to all you Wii competitors,

I forgot to log my Wii challenge yesterday so I will do it this morning.
    I will log in again today after work for today's challenge.
    I bought the Wii Dance 2 so I am anxious to start that tonight.

So for last night's challenge:
    38 minutes of yoga for 110 calories
    Wii boxing and Wii tennis for 20 minutes. Do not know how to find
    calories on this DVD.
  • MaryTheIceCube
    Options
    Hey everyone! GREAT job on last week's challenge!! Thanks for sticking around and WELCOME to everyone who is new -- it's NEVER too late to join in here. Anyone is welcome to join at any time, so hop aboard if you're up for it!

So, in order to get us all MOVING for the week, here is our THIRD Wii Fit Weekly Challenge, focusing on YOGA this week:

+=+=+=+=+ ONE HOUR or MORE of Wii Fit YOGA poses +=+=+=+=+

Feel free to incorporate this into your regular workout routine in any way that suits you -- all in one go, a few minutes a day, anything goes! Also, it's up to YOU as far as whether you'd like to make this ONE HOUR each DAY or ONE HOUR for the entire WEEK, whatever suits you and keeps you motivated.

Stop back here and let us know how/when you complete this week's challenge, and encourage others to complete it as well!

Have a GREAT Wii Yoga week, everyone! :)
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Tonight's Callenge was:

Wii Dance 2 - 50 mins. for 344 calories.

It kicked my butt but it was fun.
    I haven't danced like that in years. It brought back
    memories.
  • ct1986
    Options
    20 minutes of Wii Yoga done.

In other news I walked for 1 hour 40 min., did 30 Day Shred, and 30 min. circuit training
  • mrksjia
    Options
    Just finished:
    Step to the beat (Walk it out): 623 kcal / 16.297 steps / 4,1 miles / 88 minutes
  • Shirley61
    Options
    This evenings Will challenge:

Dance 2 (11 minutes) - danced to five songs
    Yoga 20 mins. 54 calories
  • eellis2000
    eellis2000 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    5 min advance step, 9 min basic run, 5 min superhula, 2 min ski jump, & 5 min boxing