• alliej
    alliej Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    how do i join?

Just jump right in!
  • alliej
    Options
    Find one activity that you can do with your kids today that is fun and exercise!!! Report back what it is:)
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    YEAH I am in ONDERLAND finally............weighed in at 197.8 this week
    thanks for all the encouragement to exercise more and get to onderland

By the time I read this my kids were in bed, I will do something active with them tomorrow, they will love it...........
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I played airplane with the kids lifting my legs up and down using them as weights!
  • alliej
    Options
    I danced with the kids !

I have lost 9.5 lbs this week!
  • Mammym
    Mammym Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    9.5 lbs thats great, well done.I lost 2lb this week, I have lost 1-2lb per week since going here so things are staying steady at the moment, waiting for a stall though. I did a spinning class today and some house work. I took the boys to a play session on sat which was quite active too, every little helps!
  • miavilla
    Options
    OMG, I knew there was a reason I joined this website. This thread is exactly what I need!!! Nikster, loved the FFF line, so perfect!
  • alliej
    Options
    Weather is getting nicer find an activity outside to do with kids that burns calories and report.

I took two hour walk with kids today and did sprints up hills with them stopped did jumping jacks, push ups...... they loved it, I loved it and we burned tons of calories.
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    I wish we could go out and play today! We have severe storms and it rained so much that it flooded. But today the me and the kids are going to play CLEAN YOUR ROOMS! lol
  • alliej
    Options
    I wish we could go out and play today! We have severe storms and it rained so much that it flooded. But today the me and the kids are going to play CLEAN YOUR ROOMS! lol

Look up cleaning you actually burn calories.LOL
  • CalorieNinja
    Options

Look up cleaning you actually burn calories.LOL

lol I know - I log it everyday HAHA
  • tammy200678
    tammy200678 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Count me in
  • sooty0703
    sooty0703 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Amen! Let's do it!
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I want to go from being called "Big Mama" to "Hot Mama" LOL! I'm in, even at 41-42 you can be Hot-Hot-Hot-! Or at least try, right?!
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    I want to go from being called "Big Mama" to "Hot Mama" LOL! I'm in, even at 41-42 you can be Hot-Hot-Hot-! Or at least try, right?!

Your already a hot mama, but I am sure you could be an even hotter mama!
  • jtodacheeny
    jtodacheeny Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a weekend! We got the news that my inlaws were moving on Friday and they needed to be out by Monday. So we spent all day Saturday boxing and loading and moved them an hour and a half to my hometown. Then my husband, sister in law and I spent the morning Sunday unloading everything into the new house. Wow!!! I looked up the calorie burn for moving and carrying boxes - (ready for it???) - 722 cals an hour . Whoa! So I am not too sure the cal burn for the weekend, but I think I like it!!! Makes me feel super motivated for the week. Hopefully it keeps up!

Oh, and before they showed up on Saturday I did the 30 Day Shred. I only got 1/3 through it before they showed up, but my goodness I was Jello Muscles by the time the day was over and today was sore sore sore! (it was my first shred ever....I think I love/hate it!!!)

Have a great week ya'll, looking forward to the challanges!
  • Nadyasmom
    Options
    Can i join too?? I'm a mommy to a 2 year old and a 1 year old.

I'm solid with the exercise...my problem is food. I either am very strict, and end up not eating enough, or I go overboard. I find it so hard to find the balance...and healthy cooking on a very very very tight budget is so difficult.
  • alliej
    Options
    Sorry everyone I have been MIA!

I have been in a little funk but I am hoping to pop out soon :)

So my challenge to you guys is based on real life......
    What do you do when you are mad? Do you eat or exercise? What is the best aggression release exercise!

Remember to keep drinking your water and eating all your fruits and veggies !!!!