Sure does make you think!!!

Options
I can't believe how one week doing this particular program has opened my eyes to food choices. I'm happy though, that now I think about what I want to spend my calories on! A HUGE salad or a small naughty snack, I'm going for the HUGE salad lol

Replies

• Beej731
    Options
    The secret is seeing it in print. I wish I could eat salad in the winter, but it doesn't seem to appeal to me. SOS
  • Phantasee
    Options
    I have to admit, having it in your face really makes me hold back on the junk.
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    It really does make you think ,I have just stopped doing slimming world and dread to think how many cals I was getting through a day !
    When I look through some of the diarys the fab food choices they pick gives me so many ideas for the following day .
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    yes it really does and knowing people may look a your food diary to see what you have eaten makes you watch it too - dont want others thinking you eat junk all the time :)
  • andrewferk
    Options
    Salads are great. Yesterday I had romaine, strawberries, walnuts, feta cheese, and a light raspberry.
  • Elle408
    Elle408 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I think the best thing is knowing what you can get for your calories! I know I can get a really good, tasty, nutritional dinner for 400 cals and not in any way feel deprived, and then wonder how people can consciously shovel a regular McDonald's meal in to their bodies for over a 1000 cals and be ok with that? Knowledge is power!
  • Phantasee
    Options
    Salads are great. Yesterday I had romaine, strawberries, walnuts, feta cheese, and a light raspberry.

Ooooooh, that sounds so good!
  • ChristineMiller2
    Options
    So true......however, last week on the fly i had a McDonalds breakfast and was appauled it cost me 740 calories!!! Needless to say I was hungry for most of that day :( I paid for it for sure!
  • ruthie3110
    ruthie3110 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    The Maccie D;s breakfast will probably show on the scales because of the sodium too!
    Shame they're so scrummy :(
    Not worth it in th long run though. I fet physically ill the other day when I worked out how many calories were in my pudding.. I only ate half and that was bad enough!!
  • meg1265
    Options
    Who can read my food diary?!
  • Elle408
    Elle408 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Who can read my food diary?!

Not me! You have to change your profile settings for people to be able to see it.
  • Beej731
    Options
    Who can look at your food diary?