watch hrm

rodegghero
rodegghero Posts: 212 Member
edited September 24 in Fitness and Exercise
One of my mini goals is to increase the length of time I spend working out. When I do I want to reward myself with a hrm. I want watch style, not too large and not to expensive. I would love your Suggestions! Tia

Replies

• rodegghero
    rodegghero Posts: 212 Member
    Anyone?
  • I use the Mio Motiva Petite Heart Rate Monitor. I think it's regularly $65 but I got it on sale at Best Buy for under 50. Lots of features on it and it does the ECG heart rate.

Hope that helps
  • I use a timex HRM but it does not have style just function! I think the model is Triathalon
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    as always i vote polar
  • kmeekhof
    kmeekhof Posts: 456 Member
    I have a sportline.... its around $35 (I think) at walmart. The only problems I have with it are sometimes if I get too sweaty under it, it doesn't read. I also would rather have a chest band for more accuracy/consistant monitoring.
  • GinaKurtz
    GinaKurtz Posts: 228 Member
    I had one that is by Sportline from Walmart, but it didn't show automatically so I had to press a button to get it to show. The battery died so I took over my husbands (he never uses it) & I LOVE it! It's a Timex (can't remember where we got it) that has the chest strap. I love it because it reads my heart-rate constantly & gives a nice re-cap after if I want to know my average & high. I think I'm going to get a Polar when he wants his back, but this will do for now.
This discussion has been closed.