BFBM=HRM results

Options
Banish Fat Boost Metabolism-Jillian Michaels .Anybody with an HRM around the 130 lb mark that can tell me approximate calorie burn? I know there are variations based on the intensity that an individual would lend to the workout . My budget currently does not allow for an HRM and don't feel that the site gives an accurate way to log this workout.

Replies

• mislove68
    Options
    The last time I did the workout I was at 147 and burned 451 calories. It was very close to what this website says (usually its way over for my workouts) But those last 2 circuits is where I burned the most and my heart rate got to 174.
  • ChelseaRW
    ChelseaRW Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Thank u! I really wasn't sure how to log it...as circuit training or aerobics since its kinda both!
  • mislove68
    Options
    It was about the same as circuit training.

I think this is the hardest dvd too btw.
  • am_lowe
    am_lowe Posts: 113
    Options
    i bought a polar ft4 today and i'm looking forward to seeing what i burn when i do bfbm tomorrow. i'll let you know! i've been logging it as high impact aerobics since there's no use of weights.
  • ChelseaRW
    Options
    Thank you so much ladies! I appreciate the help. This is my third Jillian videoand I couldn't be happier with them!
  • Fineraziel
    Options
    I burn about 450 calories doing the entire workout. ( Im 5'8, 148 lbs. )
    I am a new fan of Jillian Michaels! :D
  • am_lowe
    Options
    ok so i promised an update... from warm up to cool down (54min) i burned 510 calories. i was really pushing myself the entire time. and i'm 5'8" 127. mfp's database gives me 363 calories burned for high impact aerobics.
  • ChelseaRW
    Options
    ok so i promised an update... from warm up to cool down (54min) i burned 510 calories. i was really pushing myself the entire time. and i'm 5'8" 127. mfp's database gives me 363 calories burned for high impact aerobics.

yeah baby!! Great job...I'm 130 and 5'3 so guessin' it will be close to that as long as I keep up intensity?! Thank you so much for the update.
  • ChelseaRW
    Options
    I burn about 450 calories doing the entire workout. ( Im 5'8, 148 lbs. )
    I am a new fan of Jillian Michaels! :D

Awesome....That's such a good workout...I think maybe I will just key in 400. so I don't guess too high.
    What ya'll think?
  • am_lowe
    Options
    that's probably a safe estimate? not really sure. i do know i was about to DIE from the 2nd or 3rd circuit on! i kept thinking, wait what circuit is this? how many more circuits are left? lol i can never remember! :laugh: