AHHH I need a measuring tape!! :D
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    AHHH I need a measuring tape!! :D

I have seen them at the dollar store:)
  • bballgrrl34
    bballgrrl34 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I need to find a chance to get measuring tape. I never measure anything, but I think it would be good to start
  • ruthie3110
    ruthie3110 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'll find out my weight in the morning, but will need to measure later on, so I'll update it all later, probably around tea time/ early evening.
    Still need to find a tape measure and my DVD though!! :tongue:
  • tiger87lilly
    tiger87lilly Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Who knows how to make the google doc to track our results? This would be a great way for everyone to have some accountability.
  • tiger87lilly
    tiger87lilly Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    So far this is the list I've come up with for participants:
    123Nikki123
    redpiggy
    bballgrrl34
    tiger87lilly
    canucklove
    tanniew78
    ronnieabc
    wondergirl1003
    mommyrobot
    shanna5
    shannonshock13
    aysegril2
    merrillfoster
    ciatyb14
    rtmpmm
    rosieg
    jessielg
    juliemval

If I missed someone please add your name as a reply with qoutes to e added to the spread sheet.
  • Taras630
    Options
    I would like to join. I'm excited to do this and I feel thrive I do it all on my own, I'll give up! I heard great things about this and I am so ready to start losing some inches! I'll update measurements tonight and tomorrow weight.
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    Who knows how to make the google doc to track our results? This would be a great way for everyone to have some accountability.

Mommyrobot does:) She would like everyone to send her an e-mail addy!
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    123Nikki123
    redpiggy
    bballgrrl34
    tiger87lilly
    canucklove
    tanniew78
    ronnieabc
    wondergirl1003
    mommyrobot
    shanna5
    shannonshock13
    aysegril2
    merrillfoster
    ciatyb14
    rtmpmm
    rosieg
    jessielg
    juliemval

If I missed someone please add your name as a reply with qoutes to e added to the spread sheet.

Thankx for making a list of the names!
  • tanniew78
    tanniew78 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I dont have a tape measure and wont have money for it until next week. So Im going to be flying blind as far as that goes. :)
  • shannonshock13
    shannonshock13 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone is ready to start the first day of 30 days of awesomeness tomorrow!!

I need to go out and get a measuring tape and some lighter weights since i have been using 5 pounders and its too much too soon.

This is the thing that kind of sucks about being away from home and not having all your stuff with you.... you gotta go out and spend more money. oh well it's so worth it!!!

Everyone that is going to actively participate feel free to add me!!!

Good luck everyone, i know we can do this!!!
  • TealStar13
    Options
    "Tealstar13" ! :) I am in!!
  • CloverBlair
    Options
    went out and bought the DVD today! Cant wait!
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    "Tealstar13" ! :) I am in!!

Yayyyyy! Glad to have you:) Let's do this!
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    went out and bought the DVD today! Cant wait!

I can't wait either!!! First thing in the morning I shall take a pic of myself and measure and weigh:) Then I'm going to kick myself in the *kitten*...quite literally....lol
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    tannie has me motivated to join you all if that is okay. :) I've lost inches in weeks before just doing this dvd 3 days a week. I swear I can lose an inch off my hips in just 1-2 weeks with Jillian. I've just been saying and thinking that I need to step it up as I'd like to try to get to losing closer to 10 lbs a month over my 5 average for the last 2. In order to reach my 2011 goal of losing 100 lbs its really needed.

I also have Jullian's Banish Fat Boost Metabolism that I do about once a week as well as Walk Away the Pounds and a stationary bike. I've already been measuring so I know with Jillian(and the others) help I've lost at least 7 inches all over. :) I'm scared by all the calories I will have to eat with these kind of burns to keep doing some 15-45 minute cardio most days too. Whoa!
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Those that don't have tape measures look on Sparkpeople.com they have a way to print one. If you have a printer and tape you can make a makeshift one till you get out. Or just google it you may find one. Or use string, yarn or what not and measure it another way.
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    tannie has me motivated to join you all if that is okay. :) I've lost inches in weeks before just doing this dvd 3 days a week. I swear I can lose an inch off my hips in just 1-2 weeks with Jillian. I've just been saying and thinking that I need to step it up as I'd like to try to get to losing closer to 10 lbs a month over my 5 average for the last 2. In order to reach my 2011 goal of losing 100 lbs its really needed.

I also have Jullian's Banish Fat Boost Metabolism that I do about once a week as well as Walk Away the Pounds and a stationary bike. I've already been measuring so I know with Jillian(and the others) help I've lost at least 7 inches all over. :) I'm scared by all the calories I will have to eat with these kind of burns to keep doing some 15-45 minute cardio most days too. Whoa!

Of course it's o.k! Welcome aboard:) Congrats on your loss...sounds like your hard work paid off!
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    Those that don't have tape measures look on Sparkpeople.com they have a way to print one. If you have a printer and tape you can make a makeshift one till you get out. Or just google it you may find one. Or use string, yarn or what not and measure it another way.

Good idea! Thankx for sharing:)
  • RoxyStarr
    RoxyStarr Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    123Nikki123
    redpiggy
    bballgrrl34
    tiger87lilly
    canucklove
    tanniew78
    ronnieabc
    wondergirl1003
    mommyrobot
    shanna5
    shannonshock13
    aysegril2
    merrillfoster
    ciatyb14
    rtmpmm
    rosieg
    jessielg
    juliemval

add me please!! RoxyStarr