Replies

• lizzyb0601
    lizzyb0601 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Can I join in???
  • RDH0513
    RDH0513 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I want to join in! I too have a very strong love/hate relationship with Jillian. Nikki I love your challenge list! haha, I'm so in!
  • RoxyStarr
    RoxyStarr Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm in :) Looks like I bought my dvd just in time!! I actually started today & sorry to say I was unable to curse at Jillian due to all the panting lol. I was out of breath & sweating a river lol....but I didnt give up :) Cant wait to continue this journey with you all!! :love:
  • sharper43
    Options
    I ordered 30DS yesterday, so I'll be joining in a little late. I'll start as soon as it arrives! Can't wait to ***** about every muscle pain in existence!
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    Can I join in???

Of course you can! :) I'll friend request you and on my profile page under my recent posts you'll find the original thread...30 Day SHred Challenge. We'll post our measurements there and check in daily to rant about our pain. :)
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    I want to join in! I too have a very strong love/hate relationship with Jillian. Nikki I love your challenge list! haha, I'm so in!

Glad to have you! :)
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    I'm in :) Looks like I bought my dvd just in time!! I actually started today & sorry to say I was unable to curse at Jillian due to all the panting lol. I was out of breath & sweating a river lol....but I didnt give up :) Cant wait to continue this journey with you all!! :love:

We can't wait either! Be sure to post your measurements so we can keep track! :)
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    I ordered 30DS yesterday, so I'll be joining in a little late. I'll start as soon as it arrives! Can't wait to ***** about every muscle pain in existence!

Better late then never...hahahaha :) I can't wait for you to join!
  • lisa12marti
    Options
    I ordered the DVD Saturday, hope it comes at the beginning of the week! I'm in!!
  • RoxyStarr
    Options

We can't wait either! Be sure to post your measurements so we can keep track! :)

Need to go buy myself a measuring tape tomorrow but definitely will do!! I'm sure we all want to see how everyone is progressing. What days are we doing check ins on measurements??
  • ct1986
    ct1986 Posts: 200
    Options
    I'm in, if it's okay that I've already started and I won't be posting measurements weekly (I've found that I tend to get frustrated and give up when I take weekly measurements so I stick with monthly)
  • 123nikki123
    Options

Need to go buy myself a measuring tape tomorrow but definitely will do!! I'm sure we all want to see how everyone is progressing. What days are we doing check ins on measurements??

I was thinking we should post every Monday! Chest, arms, waist, hips and upper thigh:)
  • RoxyStarr
    Options

Ok!! Cant wait!!

I was thinking we should post every Monday! Chest, arms, waist, hips and upper thigh:)
  • wondergirl1003
    wondergirl1003 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I, Nikki the second, pledge to get my butt kicked by Jillian six days a week.
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    I'm so happy we're doing this together! Yay for tomorrow...time to SHRED!!!! :laugh:
  • brittanymonster
    Options
    I am definitely in. Going to make my own weights tomorrow with soda bottles and rocks. Hurray for poverty! :D
  • MommyRobot
    MommyRobot Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    urgh. Couldn't find my shred down in the boxes...gonna pick a copy up this evening. Hope I can get it in after my workout tonight!!
  • sspalding
    sspalding Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    It was meant to be I get on MFP this morning. I will agree and be accountable for the next 30 days. I was wanting to start it and kept putting it off. Today is the day. Hope I can find the other thread.
  • knikkiola
    knikkiola Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I was going to start tomorrow to make it a fully March based challenge! but seeing this thread Makes me want to start today, bring it on jillian, bring it on...
  • CaityB14
    CaityB14 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm in but I'm going to do 5 days a week so I can let my muscles rest.
    I hope my DVD comes today!