1234568»

Replies

• Toaster88
    Options
    Good luck ladies?
  • prila13
    prila13 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I guess I'll catch you guys on the next go around!
  • vintagedream
    Options
    Captain? WOOHOO!
  • pwiggy
    pwiggy Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm in! 10lbs in 7 weeks. The support would be great. I'm pretty new here and the 10lbs would get me under 200 and out of the obese catagory.
  • smalltowngirl504
    Options
    Rock on go east!! Ill try and have a better week in hopes not to let you all down...LOL!
  • smalltowngirl504
    Options
    Rock on go east!! Ill try and have a better week in hopes not to let you all down...LOL!
  • jitterbug89
    jitterbug89 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Ok final update before I make the new thread. Shedthem, I didn't realize that you weren't in a group, you are in team East because I don't have your location. Mecca_Momma I don't have your info either so you are in the North group. Pwiggy- you are in the East group. If you were not put in a group, it's because we are full. I wish I didn't have to cut off the registration but to get rolling on this challenge we have to have some final. If you have any questions feel free to message me! I'll be messaging team captains now and I'm going to make the new thread as well. Good Luck, Ladies & GENTS (happy now, Toaster88? haha) :)))
  • vintagedream
    Options
    Westside is the best side-:smokin:
  • beechick
    Options
    Westside is the best side-:smokin:

Ditto!
  • jitterbug89
    Options
    Here's the new OFFICIAL thread!! :)) GOOOOOOODDDDD LUUUUUCCCKKKKK!!!! YAY!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/182636-7-week-challenge-official-weigh-in-support-board
  • prila13
    prila13 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Can I still join?
  • jitterbug89
    Options
    Can I still join?

I'm sorry but we closed the registration on Sunday since the challenge started yesterday. :( But I'm sure we'll have more challenges soon! If you want, you can still participate in the challenge, you just wouldn't earn points or be on a team. But you could weigh-in and do the weekly challenges :)