Stay at home moms

Options

Replies

• Laur1124
    Options
    SAHM to my 5 year old princess and 3 month old prince!
  • Maurey
    Maurey Posts: 44
    Options
    I am a SAHM to 3 children, a 4 1/2 year old boy, almost 3 year old boy, and 11 month old girl. Feel free to add me as a friend as well.
  • hoop77
    hoop77 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am a SAHM to 3 kids, 8, 6, 2, and pregnant with number 4.
  • RosiG
    RosiG Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm also a SAHM...to a 14-year-old (gosh already?) and a 2 1/2 year old...both boys...feel free to friendy me anyone :)
  • chelseacorrado
    Options
    Hey, I'm at stay at home mom of a 2 year old princess :) I'm new here, so I'm happy to meet other moms who are looking to get into shape :)
  • Stephisonaroll
    Options
    Hey ladies, I am also a SAHM..I've got a 2 year old and a 5 year old..I never completely lost all of my baby weight from my first and then added more with my 2nd. I've got "extras" that I want to get rid of for good. I would love to have some motivation friends to keep us all on track :)
  • Gembo82
    Options
    Hello, i am a SAHM to my little boy 3 1/2. Fell free to add me. xxx
  • sabcooke
    sabcooke Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    SAHM to a 3 year old boy sending request now :)
  • x3mommy
    x3mommy Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am a wanna be SAHM....just getting back to work after my 4.5 month old was born. I also have a 5 year old and a 3 year old. I work part time, but am home during the day (working nights!) Friend me if you wish!
  • Victorious_One
    Victorious_One Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    There's a SAHM thread in the motivation section you might ike to look up :smile:

I definitely will, thanks!

I'm a SAHM to a middle schooler. I have no excuse--she and my DH are gone during the day, so I should be at the gym with a spotless house. Ha! :-)
  • ajdecker
    Options
    Stay at home mom to 5 cuties. 2 boys 3 girls
  • dordec78
    dordec78 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I'm a new member and a SAHM to a (nearly) 4 year old son and 13 month old b/g twins.
    I'm not having any issues sticking to my diet, but the exercise is a tough one... Especially when there is 3 feet of snow outside!
  • sherip22
    sherip22 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I am a SAHM also! I have 2 boys that are 12 and 7, and my daughter is 16 months. Feel free to add me!
  • 123nikki123
    123nikki123 Posts: 527
    Options
    I'm a Stay at Home Mommy of 3 beautiful girls ages 10, 7 and 3:) I am fully addicted to My Fitness Pal oh...and food! :laugh:
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I am a SAHM of two boys 15, and 14. I also homeschool them. Feel free to add me.
  • boomstick13s
    Options
    SAHM of 2 boys- 8 and 3. (Jen Hatmaker defines SAHM as Sleepy Anxious Hysterical Mama)
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    :(. I was a sahm for about a year but will be returning to work on a part-time basis this Monday :(. So nice to see so many SAHM. I loved being at home with my kids (most of the time, lol).
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    We've got a lot of SAHM's on here, but we never talk.:ohwell: How's everyone doing? How does being a SAHM affect your weight loss? What would you say is your biggest struggle as a SAHM (weight loss or otherwise)?
  • CCJ13
    CCJ13 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom to 5 kids (4 biological & 1 that we are adopting) They are 11, 8, 5, 2, and 9 months.
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    i sent the OP a friend request....anybody else feel free to send me one too...im a SAHM to a 3 yr old and 6 month old