Tattoo as a goal gift??

Options
13»

Replies

• sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    I will be getting a Tattoo when I reach my goal. I originally wanted it on the back of my shoulder or on my back, however now I want it where I can see it so that I know what it took to achieve this goal and for it to be a constant reminder of why I never want to go back.

I want either an elephant or one of my mom's art designs or perhaps both.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I want 1/2 sleeves (a mix of everything I like) , 2 on my wrists (something to symbolize each of my 2 kids) , 1 down my side from my armpit to hip (pin up girl)

I won't do any of them till I'm at my goal weight
  • hilhall822
    hilhall822 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm getting an olive tree on my back/hip for my birthday in April if I get into good enough shape. Along with the caffeine molecule.. somewhere, but I'm not sure yet.

I like the caffeine molecule idea! I've never heard anyone having that...

I'd like to get an owl- more retro than realistic.
  • Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I have been wanting another one for a while, I just have the one right now. I am thinking of something fairly large starting out on the back of my right shoulder and parts of it going down to my back. Something perhaps with some stars, something flowy. Defiently some purple and dark blue in there.
  • tsgaddy
    tsgaddy Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm planning my 4th tattoo (the Adinkra symbol meaning change) for the 50lb mark
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Ohhhhhh I like this idea!!!

I have been wanting to cover up my Japenese symbols on my lower back (since it was an impulsive thing when I was young and can not be sure they mean what they are "supposed" to mean.)

For about a year now I have been wanting a dark purple Lotus Flower.

This is a fabulous idea, something too look forward to!!
  • DCskat3r4lfe
    DCskat3r4lfe Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    yay tattoos!!!

Ive got 5 already.. but i want to get a cross on my left ribcage and a quote from the band hollywood undead on my right ribcage when i get down and have no belly fat!!
  • sherri31
    Options
    Im getting a pisces sign on the back of my neck in memory of my dad. I would also like something cute on my feet maybe to do with my kids.
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos....I recently got one ...and probably get 1 more....I posted a somewhat similar topic & I loved the feedback & awesome ink pics http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/154249-who-in-here-likes-tattoos now as for my reward tattoo...I want to get a picture of one of my daughter's drawing on my side...once I get rid of this flab...lol...& I want to get something on my arms once I tone them too....good luck to everyone on reaching their fitness goals ...& getting their new ink
  • kikijane
    kikijane Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Im going to get my last tattoo covered up when i hit my goal weight. I had a scotland flag done on my hip on holiday which i now regret so im going to cover it up with a lotus flower. x
  • Aid_B
    Aid_B Posts: 427
    Options
    I've also been told i'm not getting another one,

so when i reach my goal i'm getting a full sleeve :happy: