Turbo Fire Newbie!!!!

Options
sooo I just got Turbo Fire for my birthday!!! and I am excited!!! BUT I am just nervous and scared and excited BUT I want to do this and succeed!!! soo I am starting this post to get some opinions, tips and so forth about this program!!!

**there is prolly no way for me to do this solely and exactly like the program states becuz I have some 5K's coming up soo I will still be running and going to Zumba (becuz I love it) as well as Turbo Fire!!! :))

Cant wait to hear from ya'll!!! :))

Replies

• HomestarRunner
    HomestarRunner Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    turbojam and zumba, are the best workouts ever!
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    I started my first day of TurboFire today. I felt sooooooooooooo stupid. lol BUT my HRM said I burnt some cals even though I couldn't keep up (even on the New to Class setting)
  • Jenn080203
    Options
    OMG, you are gonna love love love Turbo Fire!!! It is def one intense workout program!! I have it and LOVE IT!
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I just started last Monday. It is hard but I already love it! Just do your best to keep up until you learn the moves. Be sure to take little breaks if you need them . . . but keep moving (march in place or walk around).

We will do this together! Feel free to add me as your MFP friend. Best wishes! :flowerforyou:
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    I just started last Monday. It is hard but I already love it! Just do your best to keep up until you learn the moves. Be sure to take little breaks if you need them . . . but keep moving (march in place or walk around).

We will do this together! Feel free to add me as your MFP friend. Best wishes! :flowerforyou:

I just ordered Turbo Fire also! Wooooo! So it should be coming soon. I am also going to be doing C25K and Zumba, while doing this (I'm a die-hard Zumba girl before anything else lol). But I got it because I hit a plateau and I needed to switch some stuff up. Plus, I like the fact that the strength training is in there, which is what I need for sure. You will be fine girl! We can do this, I am with one of the previous posters...just keep moving and you will be fine. I always say, think about how you felt when you first did Zumba and now I'm sure you are a pro lol. Very exciting though...keep me updated!