I Pledge to do the 30 DAY SHRED CHALLENGE

Options
13»

Replies

• sharper43
    Options
    I am definitely in. Going to make my own weights tomorrow with soda bottles and rocks. Hurray for poverty! :D

Now that's dedication!
  • OH MY!! I think Im in...I practice flag football twice a week and I have games on sundays, but I work out every other day...I will fit this into my busy schedule because Im on a mission!!!

I, Allyson promise to all of the above for the next 30 days!

*LORD HELP* :-)
  • kanakike8
    kanakike8 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

I, Candice, pledge to ***** and moan every day when it's time to shred. :grumble: I will get busy doing other things hoping to "forget" to work out each day. But by the end of EVERY day (with one day off each week) I will have shredded while cursing Jillian Michaels. I pledge to do my best to maintain healthy eating habits and adequate water consumption. In addition, I will also either Wii Fit, Just Dance, or stationary bike myself into a smaller *kitten*.

I will weigh myself weekly and measure myself every other week. I look forward to a smaller me! :bigsmile:

PS is there a way we can find the original 30 Day thread you started?
  • hamppy1
    hamppy1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am in! I actually finished 10 days at level 1 and today am starting level 2! I am not looking forward to it!
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    I'm in!

I, Candice, pledge to ***** and moan every day when it's time to shred. :grumble: I will get busy doing other things hoping to "forget" to work out each day. But by the end of EVERY day (with one day off each week) I will have shredded while cursing Jillian Michaels. I pledge to do my best to maintain healthy eating habits and adequate water consumption. In addition, I will also either Wii Fit, Just Dance, or stationary bike myself into a smaller *kitten*.

I will weigh myself weekly and measure myself every other week. I look forward to a smaller me! :bigsmile:

PS is there a way we can find the original 30 Day thread you started?

Yayyyy! Welcome aboard! lol:) I'll friend request you and you can find the thread on my profile page under my recent posts:) We're thinking of a name for this group so that it's easier to find...there are a ton of these groups out there...lol
  • m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I pledge!

:) Good luck everyone!
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    I have started a new thread for we now have a group name:) Please look for "Shreddin' It & Forgettin" it" that's where we will be posting from now on!
  • amandarusco
    Options
    Day 1 Level 1 Complete. Later today I am going to take my bike out. This will be the first time for this this year but it is finally warm enough outside for it not to be miserable

starting measurements

waist 26
    hips 33.5
    butt 40
    thigh 21.5